litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Fun covid19 activities.

PJT

6 hours ago, DeanB said:

It's nice to help out, and no trouble at all really.  

The elise is awesome now by the way 😁 love the quick rack and uprated anti roll bar. Love the beautiful taut and rattle-free suspension. Really really love the proper Nitrons (never liked the Street Series).  Desperate to get it on track now!

yes it is Dean, great satisfaction to give others a helping hand :) it was also great to be out there Thursday evening applauding the NHS staff.

So you got the old girl back with a new spring in her feet, FANTASTIC, cant wait to have a drive with you when we are able

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/03/2020 at 23:22, Daveb99 said:

She can’t be half as unhappy as mine Jonny - front clam has been on the dining table for over 9 weeks now - ice doesn’t get any thinner than what I’m standing on 😳

and your here to tell the story!!!! :o

She's a saint :)

Treat us to picture, Dean.

Planning on a trip to check out the office, pick up mail and info today.  Not planning in going in the family wagon. 😊

Gardens tidied up and drives and paths jet washed over the past week. So thought it was time for a bit of fun, lotus on lockdown in the garage so the next best thing some VR racing.

C4826C21-97BD-4FA3-9454-269A22022B56.jpeg

Morning guys and Girls,

Sorry it’s been a while.  What a time of life eh, I hope everyone’s keeping safe and well.

I somehow have managed to get roped into painting the hall, stairs and landing , deep joy. The only upshot is I only painted all the skirtings last year, it’s just a wall colour swap as we both hated it from last years mistake, one of those where it looks great on the can in the shop. The downside is now I’ve got all the gear out both bathrooms have now been mentioned as it just so happens we have paint arriving for those too.

I even ended up giving Kerri's car a much needed clean and polish. It’s been very neglected this past year on parent duties. We actually were due to swap it in for a 3GT the Sunday before lockdown but didn’t, good job now.

So jobs list to do still include the bathrooms, chop out and repoint around the front door, 2nd coat on the shed, build 4 rattan chairs and table that have been in the garage for 2 months ready for summer and find some time in an evening when I’m not knackered to try and master a caterham 620 round Donington on project cars2.

I’m surprising myself by pretty much putting in full office hours at home.  Work will run out soon though, then I am hoping for some downtime. The last day I had off work was July, so I figure I have some coming......however, painting has been mentioned.

Ok so my friends...

20200327_220239

IMG-20200330-WA0018

IMG-20200330-WA0027

IMG-20200331-WA0020

IMG-20200331-WA0028

20200401_220105

20200401_220209

IMG-20200401-WA0024

I've just done an hour 15 at Spa in a GTC Evora. Awesome and sweaty! It's hard work. Lots of forced feedback, a little too aggressive but all to enjoy and calibrate.  

I’m putting a run together. Start point to be decided. End point, Jonny Fox’s place. Anyone interested?

Anyone know where that is?

😂

🤣 everyone is welcome after we see off this God awful virus. 

Not my idea I copied IanC but it's a proper piece of kit. You can totally dial in. I've spent the morning driving Imola in a formula car then switched to the GTC.  Did another epic stint at Spa again this afternoon. Tomorrow I'll ditch the paddles and go sequential with a bit of H&T action at Donington. 

Well, that's if I ever get my older lad off it, fecker 😁

22 hours ago, jonnyfox said:

Ok so my friends...

20200327_220239

IMG-20200330-WA0018

IMG-20200330-WA0027

IMG-20200331-WA0020

IMG-20200331-WA0028

20200401_220105

20200401_220209

IMG-20200401-WA0024

I've just done an hour 15 at Spa in a GTC Evora. Awesome and sweaty! It's hard work. Lots of forced feedback, a little too aggressive but all to enjoy and calibrate.  

Are you using Forza? or other game/sim Jonny

Archived