litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Fun covid19 activities.

PJT

Awesome Phil, I was half expecting to see an Acoms servo in there for some reason - brings back memories of my RC days...

I’m still hoping to come and spend a day with you some time to see these beauties flying 👍🏻

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for all the comments.

Whilst I could build 8 more Andrew, flying 9 in formation would be more than a little tricky, flying just one is challenging enough for me at times!

Dave, we fly in the Leek area, near some of the LitP routes around Longnor but where and when exactly is very much dependent on the weather and wind direction and can often be a bit last minute as a result. Once we start getting back out again and things start returning to some kind of normality I'll try and let you (and Ray) know where we'll be in case you can make it one day 🙂

Please post your next flying day on here Phil as I (and I'm sure several others) would love to come. Longnor is a great drive to get there and has some lovely pubs for dinner. I could ask my mate to bring his Lancaster, although whether he'd make it in his Hillman Imp is another matter!

2 hours ago, Phil S1 said:

Thanks everyone for all the comments.

Whilst I could build 8 more Andrew, flying 9 in formation would be more than a little tricky, flying just one is challenging enough for me at times!

Dave, we fly in the Leek area, near some of the LitP routes around Longnor but where and when exactly is very much dependent on the weather and wind direction and can often be a bit last minute as a result. Once we start getting back out again and things start returning to some kind of normality I'll try and let you (and Ray) know where we'll be in case you can make it one day 🙂

Thanks Phil

Archived