litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Greg.g

Greg.g

Fantastic news. I remember the feeling when my Dad came round after weeks in ITU back end of last year. Communication will get better and better with time. If he has a bad day, don't be discouraged as from we saw with Dad, the general trend will be upwards.

Use the sergical mask next time :)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for keeping us lot updated Ali, really pleased to read that Greg is doing ok and starting to get back to being himself.

Tell him i'm not going near the Evo triangle again until he's behind me to give me a little kiss like last time!

We're all here if you need anything.

Hi Ali hear

I've just rang the hospital again , just before i go to bed. The latest is still has the kneberlizer on and currenly having a sleep and a rest.

I will update everyone in the morning

Thank-you again for all you're support

Ali xx

Just read this news over on the Softies forum.

Fortunately Greg is a tough as old boots Mlocer Ali, so I'm sure he'll be up and at it before you know it. Make sure he knows all his Lotus mates are willing him on to a fast recovery :groupwave:

Hi Ali hear

I have the latest update on Greg. I've just spoken to the hospital and he is currently breathing on his own without the kneberlizer.

I'm going to the hospital this afternoon , i as need my rest and have a few thing's to sort out.

I will send Greg you're best wish's and love.

I will keep everyone updated on his recovery, when i get back from the hospital.

Take care

Ali xx

Hi Ali Here

I've just got in from the Hospital. I have the latest update on Greg. He is now breathing on his own , he still as a kneberlizer on still to get some crap of his chest. He has know been moved to the High Depency Unit, it's still part of critical Care Unit, he his still getting the best care in the world. Tonight, before i left, he said i love you, and i said i love you very much.

Obviously, this is were the hard work begin's, i take each day as it come's, there will be good day's and bad day's.

But the best thing , he is starting the road to recovery.

I will keep everyone updated on his progress.

I told him everyone at MLOC is sending there best wish's, he gave a little smile.

Take Care

Ali xxx

Archived