Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Greg.g

Greg.g

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ali here

Sorry i haven't been here lately to update, i've know gone back to work at the moment. With regard to Martin's comment's , he isn't wired up to the National Grid !!! He is beginning to make small prgress, obviously this will take a long time !!!

I went to see him last night, as usual he's fast to sleep, i think they have been doing some physio, he said he felt completely washed

out !!! I'm going to see him tonight, and will take all the card's he has received, i took them last night, but he was a sleep.

Can i say a big thank-you for all the get well card's he has received.

I will keep every one updated on his progress.

Take care

Aly xx

I went to see Greg on Monday and he was still on the Critical Care Unit, we taked for a while and he's still got the devil in him which is great to see and hear. The hospital Barber should be shot crap hair cut which made him smile. Saw Ali while I was there and she's in a positive mood and in good spirits. Will be going to see him again soon.

Hi Ali here

Sorry i haven't been updating, i've been a bit busy. The latest update is that the last few night's he has had a comfortable night's.

I went to see him on Friday after work , he was fast to sleep and also yesterday afternoon i went with my mum , he was fast to sleep.

He's catching up on his sleep, he does speak to me and he is also eating as well. Hopefully, next week they will start to get him out of bed and do some physio, which is positive.

Can a say a big thank-you to Liz & Martin, who went last night, but he was fast to sleep as well.

Take Care

Ali xx

Hi Ali here

I have the latest update on Greg. I went to see him yesterday, crickey what a difference !!!! He was sitting up in bed and was more talkactive . I brought him a present from home, his mate Shaun The Sheep, he's a big fan of Shaun. It brought a big smile to his face !!!

Shaun's got pride of place on his bed with him , he call's him is guard sheep !!!

My friend's Jeff & Karen and another friend Dave, who walk's with us. Karen had decided to do something with his hair and his

goate beard he had grown. She gave him a shave with a electric shaver and decided to cut is hair it's a lot shorter, when it will grow back the same time. He certainly, hasn't lost is sense of humor, my friend Karen gave him a jam donut to eat ,he gave me some and decided to get the jam and place it on my nose. It sound's like the old Greg !!!

I'm just amazed it's only been 3 week's since the operation, i don't know when he will be home, i just take a day at a time at the moment. I'm going this afternoon with Russell & Elaine , who are kindly coming to see him. Can i say a big thank-you to Martin & Liz,

who went to see him on Friday night, i didn't go, i had a night off from visiting, it's very tiring when i have been at work all day and then go the hospital.

Can i say a really big thank-you again for all the card's and the best wish's , it's been a big help to myself and Greg.

I will keep everyone updated on his progress.

Take Care

Alixx

Archived