litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Greg.g

Greg.g

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the update Ali (& Liz). Really pleased to hear his progress so far.

Wish you all the very best over the next few days. We're always here when you need an ear.

Keep trying on the Villa side of things - we need all the help we can get at the moment!

Ali Hear

I've just spoken to hospital , still the same, i spoken to one of nurse's who is looking after him. He had a comforable night

under the circumstances. I've also spoken to Greg's brother in OZ, to keep him informed on how thing's are, i will keep him

updated on his progress. I've also spoken to my sister , who work's in the operating theatre at Heartlands Hospital.

She said what a did by ringing for an ambulance, i saved his life !!!

I was informed that he had water on his lung's and couldn't breathe, if i hadn't rang, basically he would have died.

I will keep everyone posted on his progress. I'm going back to hospital for visiting time around 11.00am, this will give the nurse's

space and time, rather then been under there feet.

I will send Greg you're love and best wish's

See you later

Ali

Whoa ! Not posted on here for a bit, only because I see this more of an 'owners forum' than virtual just to clear that up, we had some good times a good few years back.

Ali, my thoughts are with you and Greg. Sounds like you reacted quickly and all should be ok.

Scarey stuff though. Keep us posted. He got through a car jacking ok and he'll get through this I'm sure.

All my best.

Jon

Morning All

I was at the hospital again yesterday and i have and have the latest update from this morning, as i've just spoken to the hospital.

He's trying to take the tube that's in his mouth, he's obviously aware of it. What they did, the nurse would pinch him for a response

from him, all i can say he didn't like it, basically sod off !!! She did the other side and no response, she said that's normal. Bit later on when i went back , she said that she had done again on both side's and got the same response,

sod off !!! That's Greg for you !!!! Every so often they take the tube , to clean ,when she does this he bring's both hand's up to his mouth he doesn't like these, they are all unsung hero's , they are on the go all the time and she talk's to him all the time .

Every so often he will open his eye's for a few second's then close them again. We are all talking to him all the time ,my friend Jeff

said i will take the mickey out off you're crapey haircut !!! There's a few positive's, but obviously he's not breathing on his own. I presume, they will try this sometime today, to see if he can breathe on his own, there's still a long way to go, hopefully bit by bit, he will get stronger.

I've spoken to my office manager/BCM [business centre Manager] , Eden yesterday, who's completely shocked !!! He has spoken to my colleague's in my team and they are all shocked, he said you could hear a pin drop, they have been all quiet all day in the office.

He also spoke my other colleague's, i work for the Council's chartered surveyor's , he said that they were asking were was i !!!

He went to speak to the management team's and they are very shocked by the new's. Sometime today he will speak to my Director

Peter Jones [not Dragon's Den Peter Jones], the new's, my manager said i can have as much time off as i want, they are very supportive.

I will keep everyone update , hopefully later on , i did try to go last night, i think that MLOC, it was off line.

Take Care

Alixx

As others have said - you SO did the right thing in getting him to hospital.

Sounds like he's getting back to his old self, so it'll not be long before you have to give him another black eye !!!

Thanks for keeping us all updated.

Hugs to you both from all of us.

Archived