litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hi Guys... New'ish here

JcxMIG

Hi Guys,

I've just joined the forum so thought I should say "Hi!".

I am Joe, I have an Exige 410 Sport in Military Grey.  It is my second Exige - the first being a black 350 Sport.  I am 100% smitten with my 410 and hope to keep it for many years to come. 

IMG_1817.thumb.JPEG.baa0ce2a55631565e366f61227f2674e.JPEG

I live in Northants on the Cambs/Rutland border and i am a life-long petrol head.

I have a regular column in Absolute Lotus Magazine and i am a photo hawk on Instagram @jcxmig  posting tons of pics of MIG 191 my beautiful 410.  I also feature on the #MyLotus page richly filled with Lotus owner stories.

I recently attended the C&M meet organised by Lotus Cars and was pleased to meet a bunch of guys who I had gotten to know a bit via Instagram and i guess some may well be on here too.

I look forward to meeting more of you in due course.

Cheers!

Joe

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Joe, welcome to MLOC. As soon as I saw the photo of your Exige I thought I've seen that car somewhere before and after reading on realised it was in Absolute Lotus.

The Exige looks stunning in military grey and obviously worthy of a second glance from the feline fraternity by the looks of it 😄

Great wheels Joe,  looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.  If the cat in the picture is anything like mine, it’ll wait for the car to be spotless before walking over every panel with dirty paws.  I honestly believe she aims to get every panel with the least steps.  I actually found her sleeping in the passenger seat at the weekend, post wash.  By the look in her eye and the speed of her movement, she know what was coming her way.  Didn’t stop her curling up there 10 minutes later.😠

On 04/08/2020 at 20:43, PJT said:

Great wheels Joe,  looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.  If the cat in the picture is anything like mine, it’ll wait for the car to be spotless before walking over every panel with dirty paws.  I honestly believe she aims to get every panel with the least steps.  I actually found her sleeping in the passenger seat at the weekend, post wash.  By the look in her eye and the speed of her movement, she know what was coming her way.  Didn’t stop her curling up there 10 minutes later.😠

Oh that would drive me potty! 😳

my cat has been in the elise when the roof was off in the garage, and when I saw him there he jumped up and scrambled up the seat back and out, pulling threads in the upholstery on the way! Little b@st@rd!!

Archived