litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dean - count me in for food please!

Will do. Let me have your breakfast order would you?

The choice is:

Bacon

Sausage cob

Fried egg cob

Vegetarian sausage cob

And tea or coffee

I don't think I have ever seen a 340R - I am very excited

We are booked in to Hassop Station (near Bakewell) for breakfast at 9ish. Due to the numbers, the menu choices will be: Bacon cob Sausage cob Vegetarian sausage cob Egg cob And tea and coffee from big urns. I hope that will do? If you want to start placing orders now, please do so by PMing me, and I will make a list. Better that way than clogging up the thread. They haven't asked for money up front, so it would seem they trust us to be a decent lot

I will be doing a recce at Chatsworth a week on Tuesday, and hope to meet with the events coordinator. Sussing out picnic spots and a couple more good roads are the priorities. Will let you know how it shapes up.

Also, the wife is now keen on catering the picnic for those that want it. It will be cheaper and much better than what Chatsworth were offering, and it means people can pay on the day. Much simpler. Again, will keep you all posted.

Thanks to those that have offered help - nearer the time I will be asking you for little favours here and there.

Really looking forward to it - especially if the weather is like today.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dean,

Is it too late to put me down for 2 bacon & 2 teas for breaky?

Cheers

Phil

Also... if anyone has the route planned on google maps or anything and would like it to be turned into a tomtom itinerary file i can do that.

Archived