litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

OK the Exige is fixed, just needs picking up from JSR.

Baby sitter arranged for the weekend.

Being a fair bit south of Brum, we are looking to make a weekend of it - can anyone recommend a B&B for the Saturday night?

Cheers Harvey.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Spotted Cow at Holbrook is about 10 minutes from Swanwick Services where I believe the run will start. Friiendly country pub with B & B. www.spottedcow.co.uk. Work colleague uses it regularly.

I went to Chatsworth today to the TVR "Chatsworth Gathering" on a fact finding exhibition.

Yes that's right - TODAY. Omfg I must be mental. It was a monsoon!!

Didn't learn an awful lot tbh, but there was a yellow Exige and a silver Evora there, showing up all the Trevors. Anyone on here? I couldn't see their owners, otherwise I would have forced them to sign a document to say they had to come to MLOC@Chatsworth as well.

There was also a brand new Ginetta G60 (the old Farbaud re-engineered is it?) in orange on display, which I really liked the look of.

I did notice that the gift shop was very classy as I was hiding from the rain in there.

Dean, if you've been to Chatsworth today you are either truly dedicated or as you say 'MENTAL!'

It took me till this afternoon to even think about venturing out to the garage :D

My wife is catering the picnic. It will cost 6 or 7 quid approx, pay on the day. Please pm me your food order - have a look back over the last 10 posts on this thread and you will find the one that tells you what i need to know.

dean.

and to help kurt get round that tight right hander.... :clown:

Eh? Have you been sniffing the Pritt Sticks again Scatty?!? Hmmm, me thinks I may have forgotten the reference you're making....

Ha ha! Can't you remember that seriously tight right hand turn where you were at full lock ? And I thought you had to do a quick 3 pointer ?

Well I thought you did, or it may well be the pritt stick taking its toll.

Ha ha!

...thought you had to do a quick 3 pointer ?

Ahhhh, now I remember...my apologies sir. Well I'm not going anywhere at the moment as the Titans have been taken off and I'm mid flow with the fitment of Jenvey t/bs. Roll on pay day!

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Chatsworth on telly, can't wait! Shame my car will look like crap :-( mostly Carbon Fibre but crap awaiting new clams and paint. Don't tell the wife.......lol engine and stuff.....

Archived