litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc 10Th Anniversary Stickers

Mark H

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick note about the Carbon Fibre effect decals.

They're cut from a foil, not a vinyl and are more difficult to peel & stick but once they're on they're fine.

As they are foil they are one-sided so cannot be stuck to the inside of a window facing out.

They are of limited supply as well, once the ones I have are gone they're gone I'm afraid.

The small details on all of the decals make them a little tricky to peel and stick properly but if you're careful it's easy.

IGYW whacked one onto his car in no time at Chatsworth and it looks the business!

Any chance of a brief explanation of the 3 variations please?

There are two designs - the "10" and the "laurel", each decal is a little over 3" high.

The "10" was designed in such a way that they could be created in a negative as well, basically I peel the opposite bits off and discard them, thus giving a "negative" version.

So - there is the "10", the "10 Negative" and the "laurel".

All three designs can be chosen as they are to be stuck on the outside of the vehicle/lunch box/etc or in reverse which allows them to be stuck to a window - facing out.

I know it's a little complex but I wanted to give you all plenty of options!

Just tried to purchase a couple & having problems!

I selected type,colour and location pressed the add to cart button / still showing " Cart empty "

It's most likely something I'm doing wrong help. unsure.png

It's not you Russell, I've just tried adding things as well and it didnt work either. Clicking the Add To Cart button reloads the three options rather than adding to the cart. I've tried adding the other sticker and that worked ok.

Very nice!

I rather like that placement - also love where IGYW put his.

Got a few more going out tomorrow; been busy today so didn't get chance.

Looking forward to seeing more proud pics!

I reckon that's a torch reflecting in the window; sunshine indeed!?! We're not that gullible!

Archived