litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hi All,

We decided that this was too good to miss so we're shutting up shop for the day so that the whole Lotus sales team can come down and celebrate with you - hooray! We've arranged our event trailer as well (a good place to keep dry if we do get typical british summer weather!) and are bringing some cars down as well...

Looking forward to it.

Claire

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Chris.

Woo hoo! FIFTY CARS!

Bring it on!

Wow not checked this thread for a few weeks as I've been away, that's impressive! :) Excuse my lack of knowledge of what has been sorted, has anyone contacted Lotus themselves about this? I know Laura was doing some leg work with contacting people.

Wow not checked this thread for a few weeks as I've been away, that's impressive! :) Excuse my lack of knowledge of what has been sorted, has anyone contacted Lotus themselves about this? I know Laura was doing some leg work with contacting people.

I am currently working my way through contacting people with my politest typing and begging hands out for prizes for the day - got some great ones so far :)

I was looking into how to get in contact with Hethel the other day but couldnt quite work it out with all the different links on the website but I can have another look unless someone else has a better plan of action?

I am currently working my way through contacting people with my politest typing and begging hands out for prizes for the day - got some great ones so far :)

I was looking into how to get in contact with Hethel the other day but couldnt quite work it out with all the different links on the website but I can have another look unless someone else has a better plan of action?

Try this maybe?

Tracey Parnell – Public Relations

GROUP LOTUS PLC, Potash Lane, Hethel, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 8EZ, England

T +44 (0)1953 608130 [email protected]

M +44 (0)7740 022848 www.lotuscars.com

1. DeanB

2. Jonny & Fee Fox

3. Daz & Christie.

4. Russ & Elaine.

5. Phil & Chez

6. Paul P4N + any straggler I can find

7. Mark and Karen

8. Steve & Fi and 2 little ones

9. Janine & Paul

10. Dave & Helen

11. Paul & Helen

12. Paul & Sophie

13. Chris (Dobbo) & Sonya, plus 2 little ones

14. Laura & Graham

15. Sheldon & Issy and 2 little ones

16. Kurt and Helen

17. Alastair & Jane

18. Martin & Liz ( Shift dependant, baggsy first go on the swings )

19. Keith (race you to the swings Martin)

20. Sue & Darryl

21.Carol & Andy

22. Jon +1

23. scatty + bex

24. Ant & Lynne

25. Rich & Jenny

26. Mike & Helen - If we are allowed to join you guy's in a Noble?

27. Murray (Muzza) & probably my 5year old Harry

28. Harvey & Rachel

29. Tom & Bea (and Elmo of course) - We got married at Chatsworth with the Lotus playing a role last year - should be fun!

30. musicman.

31. Robbotoo

32. Leigh

33. Paul S (+ 1)

34. richbk + ethan (aged 9 1/2)

35. Simon (+ 1)

36. scotty and tina.

37. Graham & Ros

38. Des +1

39. Chalkey and Andrea

40. Bis

41. Derek & Georgina

42. Scott & Tina (Sport 190)

43. Paul and Sue (Esprit GT3)

44. Claire +1 From Stratstone Lotus (something new and shiny from Lotus TBA)

45. Andy & Vicky

46. Chris & Becka

47. Harold Gleave & Iain

48. Jon E & Sue C

49. Phil S1 (If car is back together in time)

50. Chris Lane + 1 (dependent on grandparents being around to look after the little one but couldn't resist making up 50!)

51. Howard + 1 -- someone mentioned cake -- will drive back from Portugal specially just to eat the cake

Phil having read Martin's comments about "project creep" on a seperate thread, I am not holding my breath for your car being back together in time! You are of course welcome to come along anyway. Someone will have a spare chair on the run I'm sure and you don't need your motor to eat a picnic ;)

My intention Dean, is to have the car back on the road by early June but this will be very much in the lap of the God (aka Kiwirog). With that in mind, Ive already started taking it apart.

Count me in....

1. DeanB

2. Jonny & Fee Fox

3. Daz & Christie.

4. Russ & Elaine.

5. Phil & Chez

6. Paul P4N + any straggler I can find

7. Mark and Karen

8. Steve & Fi and 2 little ones

9. Janine & Paul

10. Dave & Helen

11. Paul & Helen

12. Paul & Sophie

13. Chris (Dobbo) & Sonya, plus 2 little ones

14. Laura & Graham

15. Sheldon & Issy and 2 little ones

16. Kurt and Helen

17. Alastair & Jane

18. Martin & Liz ( Shift dependant, baggsy first go on the swings )

19. Keith (race you to the swings Martin)

20. Sue & Darryl

21.Carol & Andy

22. Jon +1

23. scatty + bex

24. Ant & Lynne

25. Rich & Jenny

26. Mike & Helen - If we are allowed to join you guy's in a Noble?

27. Murray (Muzza) & probably my 5year old Harry

28. Harvey & Rachel

29. Tom & Bea (and Elmo of course) - We got married at Chatsworth with the Lotus playing a role last year - should be fun!

30. musicman.

31. Robbotoo

32. Leigh

33. Paul S (+ 1)

34. richbk + ethan (aged 9 1/2)

35. Simon (+ 1)

36. scotty and tina.

37. Graham & Ros

38. Des +1

39. Chalkey and Andrea

40. Bis

41. Derek & Georgina

42. Scott & Tina (Sport 190)

43. Paul and Sue (Esprit GT3)

44. Claire +1 From Stratstone Lotus (something new and shiny from Lotus TBA)

45. Andy & Vicky

46. Chris & Becka

47. Harold Gleave & Iain

48. Jon E & Sue C

49. Phil S1 (If car is back together in time)

50. Chris Lane + 1 (dependent on grandparents being around to look after the little one but couldn't resist making up 50!)

51. Howard + 1 -- someone mentioned cake -- will drive back from Portugal specially just to eat the cake

52. Andy +1

Itgivesyouwings and I went for a run out this morning to try out some roads for the run.

I showed him mine and he showed me his!

Ooh-er!

Anyway, I am very excited. (stop sniggering at the back)

I can assure you all there will be some epic stuff. Sweeping, flowing, spectacular, climbing, falling, twisty, fast......we've got the lot.

We also saw two Lotuses out on their own Sunday morning jollies - a blue s1 Elise and a very pretty little red Elan. And a very, very nice DB5, XK120, big Healey, TR5 and Fulvia HF (note to Chris Edeson - these are all types of old car. Ask your dad.).

And Simon let me have a go in his Exige 240 - and that was after he saw me drive! Respect for that. As for the car, it was awesome. The rear view mirror was my favourite bit though :clown: .

good grief!!!!

didnt he find it strange when you pulled out the full race suit, gloves and helmet and hans device????

i bet you 2 looked like a right pair hooning round the streets of derbyshire in one car......much love..... :angel:

im excited about your planned route though.....sounds brilliant!!!!! think we may need another test run and breaky by the sound of things....

Archived