Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Greg.g

Greg.g

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

We have been to see Ali and Greg this evening. It was such a nice night i took him out for a drive in his S1 111s. We took it for a tunnel run in Birmingham :) Great fun. He is seemingly a lot better now he is at home.

He has started doing some walking with friends to build his strength up a bit. I however had to pull the silly old bugger out the car when we got back. Its going to be a long job but hopefully he will continue to improve. I manged to talk him into letting me do a bit of work on his car. A couple of minor jobs.

It will obviously need a good test drive after. He was pleased to hear you are all asking after him :)

So caring Martin!! I hope the car will bring Greg back to full health, everything crossed here.

Not really. Greg and Ali have become great friends of ours initially through MLOC. Le Mans trips, trackdays, classic Le Mans to name a few. He would do the same if roles were reversed.

good to hear smile.png

what job are you going to do on the car? fit a 1.9L VVC ?

Nothing that exciting Bill. His cam belt is far too tight and whining like a good one. A couple of other small jobs as well.

Archived