litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exige S1, Do You.....

scatty

Myself and fish have been scared off 300bhp exiges with yota boxes.

Someone showed us their exige shatting itself at Spa with 300bhp. Oh my days it's was a horrible sound, truly horrendous....

After seeing Kieran's I don't think I could have a blue one. His is mint. He is the official laser blue cock of long eaton...

( as in cock of the north, not just a cock..... ) :-)

Yes, I know I'm being too picky...

Picky!?!?!... Next you'll be saying it has to be covered in gold leaf, delivered by the Queen herself, and one of her Corgi's has to lick your left nut !! :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha ha ha ha, no....

I was telling the chaps last night, I still can't get that blue Honda out of my head....which is still for sale he just hasn't relisted the ad.

I've not seen anything else that I like as much... Well, a couple but they need a few pennies saving...

I just won't pay what he wants, I offered him an extremely good offer, more than it's worth, but he wouldn't shift....

That's my dilemma at the minute.....

Thing is, no matter how awesome it is (and it is awesome), if he won't sell it to you for what you are offering it's never going to be an option. No point paying loads more than it's worth if you don't want to / can't justify it.

Trouble with converted cars is that they are difficult to value. I From what I've picked up form posts on here he's trying to sell it for more then he bought it? Perhaps he got lucky and got a good deal when he bought and it is worth what he's asking?

Myself and fish have been scared off 300bhp exiges with yota boxes.

Someone showed us their exige shatting itself at Spa with 300bhp. Oh my days it's was a horrible sound, truly horrendous....

After seeing Kieran's I don't think I could have a blue one. His is mint. He is the official laser blue cock of long eaton...

( as in cock of the north, not just a cock..... ) :-)

Yes, I know I'm being too picky...

Hahaha I've been called worse laugh.png

I looked for ages for a laser blue one , now theres 3 on at once .

Should we set up a help Scatty campaign and everyone ring him throughout the next week with lower offers than yours.

It does look nice but like you said Scatty, you know what he paid.

Its worth bugger all if he cant sell it.

Same with anything, it's only worth what someone will pay for it. If Scatty thinks it worth less than the seller wants but the seller won't drop his price - stalemate!

Ha ha ha ha ha, no....

I was telling the chaps last night, I still can't get that blue Honda out of my head....which is still for sale he just hasn't relisted the ad.

I've not seen anything else that I like as much... Well, a couple but they need a few pennies saving...

I just won't pay what he wants, I offered him an extremely good offer, more than it's worth, but he wouldn't shift....

That's my dilemma at the minute.....

A friend viewed it and offered him £25k and he turned it down. It appears he won't budge from £26k.

It's a shame as it's a lovely car, but you know my opinion on its value :)

Archived