litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exige S1, Do You.....

scatty

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that earlier, the first new one for sale in ages.

Wrong seats....:-( ie no harness holes.....and that rear diffuser is a bit weird for me...

The blue elige blokes been sniffing round tonight saying it's been serviced and 4 new ad08s put on it... Very tempting to ask him to take it to gavs to get him to give it the once over, but I think I will wait for a proper one to rear its head....

It can't be long surely!!!!

Wrong seats....:-( ie no harness holes.....and that rear diffuser is a bit weird for me...

The blue elige blokes been sniffing round tonight saying it's been serviced and 4 new ad08s put on it... Very tempting to ask him to take it to gavs to get him to give it the once over, but I think I will wait for a proper one to rear its head....

Looked at that one when was on the look out for mine.

Looks like he's chopped it on to a Dealer now and they have removed the colours...

All the original parts are there scatty so budget for a new set of probax at £1000 and flog the bits you don't like.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?277774-Lotus-Exige-S

Just ripped this off DH2 on seloc......

Only a hour ago pal at hangar 111.

Worth a phone call??

I've spent the morning prepping a customers Exige which is going up for sale. MY2010 Exige S 260 in white, 23k miles, Nitrons, Carbon seats, brand new set of ZZRs on it... probably other stuff that I can't remember right now.

It should be on our website by the end of the week (time and weather permitting me to finish cleaning!).

Dave

Sounds perfect. Il give them a buzz when I get a minute. At s guess it will be over the £30k out of limits zone...

Good find, cheers...

No worries pal,

See what they say.... Might be worth a call before it goes live on the net and make them a offer before they have to advertise

I can't see the link. But I'm guessing it's the tri fuel one at Silverstone.

I'm not keen on the seats if I'm honest, along with the 270 tri fuel emblazed all over it, although I know these could be removed.

Kieran reckons Itl have been spanked all over The country by journos... He could be right...

The one Kieran told me about at Hanger111 is still possible, Im waiting on a price once they decide with the owner, it looks bang on the money, sadly I think it will be over the £30k mark.....

Thanks for the continuous links..... :-)

I can't see the link. But I'm guessing it's the tri fuel one at Silverstone.

I'm not keen on the seats if I'm honest, along with the 270 tri fuel emblazed all over it, although I know these could be removed.

On the plus side you could buy methanol to run it on cheaper than unleaded :P

http://www.chemiphase.co.uk/methanol-99-85-virgin-grade/

Though I'm not sure a 1000 litre tank of the stuff kept in your garage would be a particularly wise idea :D

On the plus side you could buy methanol to run it on cheaper than unleaded tongue.png

http://www.chemiphase.co.uk/methanol-99-85-virgin-grade/

Though I'm not sure a 1000 litre tank of the stuff kept in your garage would be a particularly wise idea biggrin.png

Bargain - £550 for 1000 litres. I'm sure the revenue and the police will not be bothered about the lack of duty on it and using it on the roads drive1.gif

Bargain - £550 for 1000 litres. I'm sure the revenue and the police will not be bothered about the lack of duty on it and using it on the roads drive1.gif

I think if you use less than 2,500 litres you are exempt, in the same way as for used vegetable oil.

http://www.reuk.co.uk/Tax-on-Biofuels.htm

(Not that I'm seriously suggesting this is in anyway sensible)

Archived