litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exige S1, Do You.....

scatty

Is it worth losing a car for the sake of £500? You're cutting your nose off so to speak. What's £500 in the whole scheme of things if you want the car? I agree the sellers being as daft as you are ;)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£500 off a £26k car, and he won't move?!? Honestly he sounds as idiotic as a car dealer. Forget it Scatty, move on or enjoy the feeling as he bends you over...

£500 off a £26k car, and he won't move?!? Honestly he sounds as idiotic as a car dealer. Forget it Scatty, move on or enjoy the feeling as he bends you over...

I've heard that scatty quite likes the latter

Absolutely right. If its not meant to be.

Seems he is willing to sell now.

Sadly I've gone off the idea, il wait for a proper one to come along, or a 240/260...

The final straw was telling me this morning, the phones not stopped ringing since he re listed it....

What ever....... :-)

Sadly I've gone off the idea, il wait for a proper one to come along, or a 240/260...

The final straw was telling me this morning, the phones not stopped ringing since he re listed it....

Serves him right Scatty!

He got just that bit greedy IMO and now will probably wait weeks before he sells it.........or drop your price by a large!! See how he likes them apples!!

Mark

Obviously it'll have been pulled from the classifieds now, huh?

This one has got to be worth a look at the money and great colour ( small ammount of damage to the clam easy repaiable )

Worth a look anyway

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/exige-s2/lotus-exige-s2-sports-plus-17-5k-miles--------------2007/4236936

Signed off on my Birthday, Air con without all the sound deadening, performance pack, forged wheels and 17.5k miles.

Looks a good deal to me. Full scoop roof and a carbon splitter that would be mint..

Get on Ryanair scatty and get a flight booked.

I can't believe how long this search is taking you Scatty. I'm mega frustrated that mine is off the road (suspension bits at the sandblasters at the moment), and can't wait to get behind the wheel again. Are you missing a performance car yet?

It's killing me Kurt!!!! Altho I've tweaked my back at work so maybe a blessing!!!! :-)

Oh and it's raining, I go off the idea when it's raining.....ha ha ha, Im scanning the ads every hour at present... Nothing as yet has come up. Well cars at £30k+ but i can't afford them...

Says it had an easy life.... Then why does he mention track days, sprints, body needs attention, fuel surround loose, boot mouldy etc. Low mileage and neglected more like. Might be worth a punt if you have £2/3k to throw at it.

This one has got to be worth a look at the money and great colour ( small ammount of damage to the clam easy repaiable )

Worth a look anyway

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/exige-s2/lotus-exige-s2-sports-plus-17-5k-miles--------------2007/4236936

Archived