litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exige S1, Do You.....

scatty

It is nice, it's been up for a while.

I'm getting too picky I think, this time I want a proper roof scoop, that one has the shorter version like my old one....

Fish, there's another blue one just gone on in staffs. Right up your street, low miles, blue, 220....again smaller scoop though...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scatty get this bought what a great deal! Best colour imho and roof scoop means f all in scheme of things! If i was home id snap his hand off for that

Scatty get this bought what a great deal! Best colour imho and roof scoop means f all in scheme of things! If i was home id snap his hand off for that

I have to agree that looks like a great spec car for a reasonable price! Not my first choice of colour though, but its all personal choice!

If it's that good a deal (I've no idea of market value), just get it bought! It's not hanging around for long. In your budget you'll be able to tweak it all you like! You could get it wrapped if you don't like the colour, add a scoop, up the power (though you'll never get torque as you did in the rice!) and best of all you'll be bringing the car nearer to its place of registration :-)

BUY, BUY, BUY. Bye bye.

If it's that good a deal (I've no idea of market value), just get it bought! It's not hanging around for long. In your budget you'll be able to tweak it all you like! You could get it wrapped if you don't like the colour, add a scoop, up the power (though you'll never get torque as you did in the rice!) and best of all you'll be bringing the car nearer to its place of registration :-)

BUY, BUY, BUY. Bye bye.

That was my Plan exactly, buy a standard honest 220 and make it how I wanted it. Just the scoop to go , although the bigger scoop only works over 80Mph ( looks better though in my opinion ).

This car is the twin on mine, both FJ registrations which was Derby DVLA, so you have to assume it was a stratstone car. Talking to Mark at Silverstone he told me that when they launched the S most dealers had loaded Laser Blue cars as demos and mine must have been one of them . Looking through my history the car was PDI'd and registered to a customer within 5 days of registration so it couldn't have been .  The car above could be the ex demo stratstone car???   May be wrong .....

Hope yesterday gave you a good idea on the 260 Scatty.

Myself and fish have been scared off 300bhp exiges with yota boxes.

Someone showed us their exige shatting itself at Spa with 300bhp. Oh my days it's was a horrible sound, truly horrendous....

After seeing Kieran's I don't think I could have a blue one. His is mint. He is the official laser blue cock of long eaton...

( as in cock of the north, not just a cock..... ) :-)

Yes, I know I'm being too picky...

Archived