litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Merry Christmas All

Elisemadray

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas Ray, many thanks for all the hard work you and the other members have put into organising all the club’s events in this troubled year. Looking forward more great runs in the new year 🏆🏆🏆

16 hours ago, Daveb99 said:

I like it Clive.  The Elise 2020 Festive edition.  With built in face masks in the seats and auto-reroute Satnav when you try to cross borders.....

There is also a 2m gap between the seats, rather that 2cm!

Merry Christmas to all. 

I'm looking for excuses for essential car trips over the festive period.  Suggests welcome.  I know Ray has formed a support bubble with one of Karl's Llamas, so that one is already taken.

Thanks to all who put in so much effort to the club.  Calendars, runs, running the site etc.

It is a really good community to be part of.

Merry Christmas all, hopefully at some point next year we might finally make it to Classic Team Lotus...might be the latter part though.

Thanks also to all those that help out and make the club the friendly fun place it is.

Archived