litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Out In Derbyshire Again....

DeanB

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm only messing matey... Should be but don't wait. I'm meeting Andy at 7.10. We will buzz the tower so to speak, but go if you are all there.

C u in a bit.

Can't wait to see the blue shirt.... ;-)

Hope deans had his pass stamped...

Sorry Jody, I have husbandly duties to a wife that is not only suffering morning sickness (STILL at 16 weeks) but also has a bug since Weds that has kept her off work and she hasn't kept a thing down since Weds afternoon. It's not good, and I've told her how inconsiderate she's being. I will be treating the Exige to a wash today though, before trying a power kite for the first time.

I'll be away in a fortnight for 3 months, so the drive out today would have been superb and a last swaree before SORN'ing it. Mustn't grumble...I hope you all have a great time.

If there's anything on NEXT weekend mind, I'm up for it!!

Kurt

Good to see you all again. Great run Dean bit tricky through the ice but it all adds to the fun. Not sure what speed I was doing when I past P C f**king plod just hope we all get away with it. Just standing in sun with cup of tea thawing out trying to motivate my self to wash the car.

Scatty where did you get too ??

Yes thanks dean great run out .the slush on road in places was a bit naughty but no accidents. Some really great roads . Good food. good to put some faces to names .

Andy were was plod ,can't recall seeing any.

And scatty were did you get to . Can remember you behind me on last run .slowed down but the guy in the black elise caught up. Sorry did not get your name .

Anyhow great mornings run

Cheers daz ......

Ahhhh, after leaving hassop, I got a call from my lad at work who couldn't un set the alarm (retard). I had to pull in and help him and make some calls. Doing that whilst on 2nd cam didn't feel too good. 15 mins later I would have never caught you up.

I ended up having a solitary blast thru tideswell . Funnily enough I went past a pesky copper on a bike in a layby pointing a camera at oncoming traffic. Luckily I was doing 50. Hope it wasn't that one Andy, as it would have been easy to be doing more...

Brilliant morning thanks dean. Nice to see loads of us and some new faces. Top banter as always!!!!! You got to love midlands lotus.....quote of the day by fish . "Scatty, even your car smells gay"....

Marvellous!!!!! :-)

I think I may have touched 65 as I passed plod fiddling with his camera. In a bloody 50 zone. I will be really annoyed if I get a sodding ticket.

The fog was bad. The ice patches worse. Like the bloomin' RAC rally it was

Still enjoyed it though, and good to meet some new faces.

Scatty where are you mate? Please don't say a ditch bottom!

So that was plod in layby . Don't think we were going at any great pace when we went past . I did,nt think it was plod , can't believe how sneaky they can be. Really annoys me.

I suppose we will have to watch this space for the tickets to come through. But in sure we were under the 50 limit at that point.

Just a thought.......

I don't think you have to register as a member to look in the general chat section on this forum .

I don't suppose they had a general look see and thought them lotus lot are having a little blast round our neighbourhood and set up in a familiar place to stock up the Christmas fund .

Like I said just a thought.

Archived