litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Out In Derbyshire Again....

DeanB

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I dare admit I'm getting slightly excited about the prospect of a first drive out this year, I'll be getting a report on the condition/state of the roads tomorrow for those that own garage queens, Murray, you & the cakes, for example... Looking like there could be a good turnout... Fingers crossed!

Pot kettle, what!!

Some say - Jeeves is under strict orders to swat approching insects in your storage area before they get within 10ft of the carbon beast!?

If the road report is positive I have now made arrangements to allow me to attend, so am stupidly excited!

Ha ha ha, I shall eat deans hat if you garage queens show up in your beautifull creations....:-)

I've heard the roads are paved with cotton wool and bubble wrap this time of year.... See you 3 queenies Sunday..... (Murray, igyw, mr cakes)....

And saying that fish has to get out of the Nordic weather conditions he has up Mansfield way.....

I could be up for this as well if there's room ?

Only done 100 miles in mine and most of that was driving it to unit 4 and back!

Swanick services - is this the one off the A38 at Alfreton?

Yes and yes mate.

The more the merrier. In the Travelodge car park, 1st left as you turn in to the services.

Fish made Mansfield sound like Greenland... so the Skoda not so superb in't snow yet you found it quite easily the following day, err yep of course, it's purple

Some say good things come to those that wait, so be patient scatty, we know you've missed us but hey there's half a chance we'll be there to watch that... You eating Dean's hat that is

there's half a chance we'll be there to watch that...

10 mins and we are already down to 50% chance..... :-)

I feel bad I've branded mr cakes with your polishing gloves..... :-(

I hope your out, it's hard work ripping fish on my own......:-)

It's good of Murray to give you that hat dean... He's always been a top bloke... Very generous and would give you the errr hat off his head....

Archived