litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus in the Peak 2022

Elisemadray

I’ve been meaning to do LITP for a few years, just persuaded Mrs and booked a nice hotel for the weekend - will be joining the Ashbourne run. Can’t wait! 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chrisdb said:

I’ve been meaning to do LITP for a few years, just persuaded Mrs and booked a nice hotel for the weekend - will be joining the Ashbourne run. Can’t wait! 

Great to have you both along Chris, you'll love it I'm sure :tup:

2 hours ago, chrisdb said:

Chris it warms my heart to hear of people fully-committing to LitP and staying over for the weekend. It is, by absolute miles, the best way to enjoy the event.  Thanks for signing up!

My wife and I always do the whole weekend and it's a nice mini-break.  We do the barbecue on the Friday night and then do our own thing on the Saturday.

If you can, get down to Oakhill Cromford on the Friday night. It's a lovely spot with a beautiful garden. Tell Mrs Chris there are other women there too, it isn't all men talking about valve springs 😁

Thanks Phil and Dean!

We might struggle to make it across in time for the BBQ by the time we can get away on the Friday but will bear it in mind!

5 hours ago, chrisdb said:

Fantastic :) we look forward to meeting you :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All, really looking forward to the LitP, having attended before know it will be great (the Sunday drive in particular) ……. I’ll be bringing my lovely 20th anniversary Elise (and husband 🙂) for the Ashbourne route.  
Might I expect an email with the tickets nearer to the date……I’ve had some email issues this year and lost a lot of them.  

Thanks for any help,

Kay 

Hi Kay,

Great to have you along again. No tickets as such but all info will be emailed out around a week beforehand so keep an eye out near that time.

All the best,

Phil

23 minutes ago, BynXX said:

Hello All, really looking forward to the LitP, having attended before know it will be great (the Sunday drive in particular) ……. I’ll be bringing my lovely 20th anniversary Elise (and husband 🙂) for the Ashbourne route.  
Might I expect an email with the tickets nearer to the date……I’ve had some email issues this year and lost a lot of them.  

Thanks for any help,

Kay 

Hi Kay we will email everyone details in the week before the event I will also post it on Mloc in case it is not received.

Regards

Ray

Thanks so much Phil and Ray! 

Ray, think I might have followed you (and your very friendly wife) on my first run from Matlock in about 2019 ish.   Great memories and day. 

see you all in a few short weeks 🙂🙂

Archived