litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus in the Peak 2022

Elisemadray

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news.  I know of 5 Emira owners who've signed up (including me), all anxiously hoping our June delivery dates don't slip!

9 hours ago, TomE said:

Great news.  I know of 5 Emira owners who've signed up (including me), all anxiously hoping our June delivery dates don't slip!

Yeah, I have my fingers crossed too!

It will be fantastic to see five Emiras parked together

hi looking to attend my first LiTP, and was wondering whats the opinions on which run to book on either the Ashbourne or Matlock Bath? more than happy with a "brisk" drive is there a big difference in the two runs?

thanks

37 minutes ago, gwg22 said:

hi looking to attend my first LiTP, and was wondering whats the opinions on which run to book on either the Ashbourne or Matlock Bath? more than happy with a "brisk" drive is there a big difference in the two runs?

thanks

Hi and welcome to Mloc :)

both routes have been planned to take in  some of the best driving roads you might find, both routes offer either slower pace for those that prefer to take in the scenery and regular for those that prefer a quicker drive, so I would say spin a coin on the routes and pick regular pace

Cheers

Ray

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/05/2022 at 21:58, scatty said:

Be rude not too, it's been far too long...😃 

just been and paid...

Hey! It will be great to see you Scatty!

You were at the first ever LitP weren't you?

yes mate.... in the green one.

just been serviced by gav last weekend so il try and get out on a sunday blat in the nr future as well...

12 hours ago, scatty said:

yes mate.... in the green one.

just been serviced by gav last weekend so il try and get out on a sunday blat in the nr future as well...

Just like old times!

I might even buy you breakfast!  

Archived