litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus in the Peak 2022

Elisemadray

1 hour ago, sinbad said:

Very, very nice car that.

What would be cool would be a row of type 25’s, anybody else about with one?
Mines number 22/50.

Foggy (Simon) has one and he usually comes to LitP

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/03/2022 at 07:17, DeanB said:

Foggy (Simon) has one and he usually comes to LitP

Indeed i do, and hopefully it will be mended and pristine for this year. Mine is one of the few 111S T25's that were produced though. This is mine with her Le Mans Classic decals on. 

IMG_E2683.JPG

1 hour ago, Foggy said:

Indeed i do, and hopefully it will be mended and pristine for this year. Mine is one of the few 111S T25's that were produced though. This is mine with her Le Mans Classic decals on. 

IMG_E2683.JPG

Looks great with the added livery.

Were the 111S’s numbered in the 50 or were they additional cars?

After the 50 standard T25's they rolled out some 111S versions, apparently, but not yet confirmed, 25 UK cars and 3 for Australia and i have heard talk that some were destined for Japan, but never made it. They all have the heritage plate on the dash but were not individually numbered.

On 23/03/2022 at 19:34, DeanB said:

I love it that people keep coming back to the event year after year. Makes me feel all warm and gooey inside!

It is a great fun event though, even if I do say so myself

As long as I'm not giving you a fizzing feeling in your stalk, like James May.

That would be very wrong!!!

20 hours ago, EliseT25 said:

Would be great to get T25s together (though mine is one of the Toyota powered ones). Just booked for my first visit to LitP; can't wait!

That would be good, 1 of each of the factory versions, Sport, 111S & SC

Just to keep you all updated folks, as of last night we had 154 cars - all Lotus of course - booked on the event.  That's around 50 % higher than usual at this stage.  It's going to be mega!

A BIG THANK YOU EVERYONE

We have had our latest Update and the Team are proud to announce 'Car numbers are 50% higher this year than for any previous 'Lotus in the Peak' at this stage, with Lotus of all ages and types. 'Lotus in the Peak' '2022 will be by far the biggest and best yet. If you haven't already, Please go to https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/litpbooking/ to book your place

Please if you can add some raffle tickets ( we will have many Fantastic prizes for you)

With all proceeds From entrance fees and raffle tickets going to 'Rainbows' Hospice for children and young people a very worthy cause

This is the Lotus Premier Event of the year organised by the Lotus community for the Lotus Community

If you own a rare/historically significant/beautifully restored/remarkably original/racing/pre-restoration barn-find Lotus we would be especially grateful if you bring it along. Let's make this the very best event we can.

Note if you would like to attend and set up a club or trade stand you can - there's no fee - pm the orgainising team on Mloc, either DeanB 'phil S1 or elisemadray to make the arrangements

2 hours ago, PJT said:

Great news Dean.  Is that more that the grand total that attended last year? 

I'm not sure Pete but it might be.  It's certainly a lot more than all the cars we had booked on before the day of the event last year. What we usually find is that we get a lot of bookings in the month running up to the event and  a good number that just turn up on the day and pay at the gate.

Archived