litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus in the Peak 2022

Elisemadray

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What time are the "run-ins" intended to arrive at Chatsworth ?

I'm trying to plan an arrival time (ish) and it might be easier if we don't all turn up at the same time

Emira update: there was support in principle from Hethel and a driver available, but unfortunately all the Emira press cars are committed to other activities over the LitP weekend.

2 hours ago, sjw said:

What time are the "run-ins" intended to arrive at Chatsworth ?

I'm trying to plan an arrival time (ish) and it might be easier if we don't all turn up at the same time

Similar question…

can we arrive at Chatsworth before the “run-ins” arrive?

Andy

runs are sold out but you can come to Chatsworth and pay on the gate. If you turn up at 10.45 you should see the procession coming in but turning up between 10 and 12.30 should be fine.

Hope to see you there!

andy from another chat 

Further to what Eddie has quoted above the procession is due to arrive at Chatsworth at 11 so best to avoid any time between then and around 11:30.

You're welcome at Chatsworth any time from 10:30 onwards, you could come a little sooner than that but there's a risk we may not be ready so you may then have to wait to be parked.

See you all there 🙂

44 minutes ago, TomE said:

Emira update: there was support in principle from Hethel and a driver available, but unfortunately all the Emira press cars are committed to other activities over the LitP weekend.

Thanks for the update Tom, what a shame at least one couldn't be found for us all.

I guess we'll have to all gather round the model version we have for the children's competition. Bring your magnifying glasses 😁

5 hours ago, Phil S1 said:

Thanks for the update Tom, what a shame at least one couldn't be found for us all.

I guess we'll have to all gather round the model version we have for the children's competition. Bring your magnifying glasses 😁

Yes thanks for trying Tom, but what a shame we won't get to see one. A full-size one that is!

Dean

6 hours ago, TomE said:

I have to say Lotus have given no Support to this years LitP after many emails we got one from their Public relations department stating they would contribute A merchandise item to the raffle. have they ? NO I am disgusted that the Premier Lotus meeting of the year is being BLANKED BY Lotus, unfortunately this seems to be the road they want to go down, almost as we don't exist  do they really think we are not Emira buyers of the future? Mloc has been very supportive of Lotus Shame they don't seem to care?

Archived