litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Who’s driven theirs then?

XH51MES

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I 'drove' mine yesterday, about 2 feet forwards and back again...just to make sure the wheels still turned. I might have to do an essential supermarket run it in before long B)

I've not used it properly since the Lower Damgate meet back in September last year :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I managed to get out for a few hours and enjoy the drive, obviously very limited in destinations, so just enjoyed the pleasure of the drive. I personally feel I will be hard pushed to find any car that drives so well. 

(Image Copyright: Luke Seagrave) 

thanks,

Luke

8A38C2D2-E7E8-4EED-B5EB-C57F2FF8CA4D.jpeg

On 11/02/2021 at 15:37, lotus111 said:

Not sure there where are a few places likes this on the lane near my house. 

2624224A-7A98-4233-A9BE-6EF4F257A137.jpeg

Frozen spray, probably a puddle there originally - water splashes up and freezes due to the cold.  

Great effect though for the picture :) 

Yeah that makes sense.  Kind of wish i'd set up a pump from the pond nearby to make some ice sculptures now :) 

I drove mine yesterday!  Had to go visit my elderly grandparents to help them with something, and thought "this is my moment, an excuse to actually drive it..."     So far, this year, i have driven 48mi.

Taken mine out the garage tonight as I was using the space to watch paint dry.  Took the long way around (5 miles or so) from the driveway back to the garage when putting it back in!

really enjoyed myself 😊

It's the terrible state of the roads at the moment, so many of them are impassable due to pot-holes, speed bumps, overly large pieces of gravel....  have to plan a very long detour sometimes

On 23/02/2021 at 12:07, MG4Lotus said:

My trip to the Asda took me nearly an hour and it is only about half a mile away. I must have been driving slowly. 😄

My trip to Asda this week took about as long, but I forgot to take a face mask.  Still, the tank is full of petrol now so not a complete waste of time.

Archived