litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Who’s driven theirs then?

XH51MES

On 23/02/2021 at 17:21, Stik said:

It's the terrible state of the roads at the moment, so many of them are impassable due to pot-holes, speed bumps, overly large pieces of gravel....  have to plan a very long detour sometimes

I have to agree the roads are terrible, one that is of interest for those on the tick run is from Bingham to Langer. I was out on the MTB the other day and there are some big holes not only at the side but in the middle of the road as well. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been predictably chicken-like and driven neither the 160 since end of Sept, nor the yellow S1 since end of Oct.

Both have been SORNed since then but now that we finally have some good weather I'm counting the days until 1st March.   I think it was 1st June last year with the green one, and the yellow one was in bits of course, so at least it'll be 3 months extra use this year...

Planning to take the yellow S1 off SORN, can't wait, it will be like having a new car again 👍

9 minutes ago, lotus111 said:

Thanks Duncx getting my calendar photos in early while members cars are sorn and tucked in there garages lol 😂 

🤣🤣🤣

I’ll reveal my 'gold standard' photos at the last minute for the 2022 calendar, and steal your spot 😂

Mine hasn't turned a wheel (other than pushed gently backwards and forwards in the garage) since late summer 2019 :(

Still, it started first flick, and a bucket of soapy water got rid of the spider sh1t. MOT next week, hopefully some drives out this year?!?!?

A

EliseS1web.jpg

8 hours ago, DeanB said:

Mine is booked in for its mot on Monday. Wish me luck! 

Good luck Dean, it will breeze though I bet :tup:

Mine's booked in on Thursday, fingers crossed for dry roads as the drive to the MOT garage is fantastic:drive:  (Nearest garage with suitable ramps, honest!)

Archived