litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New East Midlands Lotus Franchise Coming Soon

EuropaSman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if I service my lotus there, do I get a Ferrari as a loan car?

This reminds me of when i used Greypaul in Bromsgrove. They were Ferrari and Lotus at the time. Lizs Elan needed new roof seals fitting. I did not fancy buggering it up myself.

When i dropped it off i was informed  i would get a courtesy car    :) I of course asked if it was Red. Oh yes came the reply. Imagine my delight when it was a Red Fiat 500. It did have a Ferrari badge on the front wings though. I drove it like a Ferrari all day mind.

Come on someone say where it is, whys it such a big secret

You'd have thought Lotus would've been shouting about it by now.

I bet there'll be no announcement, but just an addition to their dealer list on that crappy website of theirs.

Come on someone say where it is, whys it such a big secret

It's not a secret as such. Rather I'd prefer to see it with my own eyes, before getting a load from here driving round random business parks on the off chance I'm right..

Besides there are enough cryptic clues in one of the posts to narrow it down to the odds on favourite location. Just think of this as one of those "treasure hunt" car rallies. It's far more fun! biggrin.png

Next question is the opening date. I'm going to go for 29th June 2015. Of course this will lead to a volley of speculation, that should be lobbed back to Lotus smile.png

Right, I'm in need of something to do today.

I'm off trawling the business parks...

Simon, can I have my first clue please....

There was one in my previous post ;)  (We are looking at Times cryptic not "take a break" level of crossword clues :D )

Ha ha ha ha, :-)

When you meet me you will realise I'm more woman's weekly type crossword....

Il start by heading down the boulevard and turning right....see where that takes us.....

Mrs Scatty is unimpressed....

Cop - why are you tearing round this industrial estate in a sports car. At your age you should know better

Me - looking for a mythical lotus dealership

lol!!!!

Aha......

Somewhere near Nottm racecourse.

The rough end of town then.... brill.

I get a nose bleed when I go over the river northwards.... :shudder:

Aha......

Somewhere near Nottm racecourse.

The rough end of town then.... brill.

I get a nose bleed when I go over the river northwards.... :shudder:

Yep, that's where I've been told  (by 3 independent people now)

I did take a drive over there, and didn't see anything obvious,  though definitely some work going on.

The closest I could find was this:

http://www.ac13premier.co.uk/

Have to say their style of "bespoke" isn't to my tastes.  Pink range rovers, and focused sports cars don't exactly go hand in hand ;)

I drove that way over the weekend and saw that they were doing up one of the units on the other side of the roundabout near lady bay retail park which made me wonder if that might be it

Archived