litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New East Midlands Lotus Franchise Coming Soon

EuropaSman

Yep, that's where I've been told  (by 3 independent people now)

I did take a drive over there, and didn't see anything obvious,  though definitely some work going on.

The closest I could find was this:

http://www.ac13premier.co.uk/

Have to say their style of "bespoke" isn't to my tastes.  Pink range rovers, and focused sports cars don't exactly go hand in hand wink.png

Why do so many footballers love "bespoke" Range Rovers?

Is bespoke another word for horrific?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit more info on this - thought I'd give Lotus a call....

Nice chap (Barry I think) said its past the racecourse and turn right onto trading estate.

Apparently it's two partners have bought the franchise to sell, service and repair Lotus.

Staff are being trained now and he expects it to open within the next 2-3 weeks

I got rained off today so went and had a look...

Only place I can see is down Colwick trading estate (Mile End road?) where Hillarys blinds are, but couldn't see anything being refitted - Barry said it's an existing unit being refurb'd and will be the best in Europe (?!)

Other place may be on the Netherfield estate near BCA / B&Q, but I didn't venture that far.

Should be an interesting event ;-)

It will be great to have a Nottm dealership.

It's being set up by a client of my firm & whilst I can't divulge anything, there's likely to be some juicy racing cars there too ;-)

Should be an interesting event ;-)

It will be great to have a Nottm dealership.

It's being set up by a client of my firm & whilst I can't divulge anything, there's likely to be some juicy racing cars there too ;-)

Sounds very interesting plus we can help with the launch bringing our cars

Harley Davidson Nottingham are moving from Beeston to a site near sneinton/colwich at the roundabout where the retail park, just after you go over ladybay bridge. Is this anything to do with the new lotus dealership?

Aren't AMB Porsche & Audi around there too?

Noticed a new build next to the KFC, but thought it looked too big for Lotus.

(AMB is just across the road)

'Barry' at Lotus said the new place is being renovated, so by that I assume it's an existing unit.

There's also a new smaller retail park opening near where Vigin Media (or whatever the old NTL is) with Aldi having one of the units.

Archived