litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New East Midlands Lotus Franchise Coming Soon

EuropaSman

I contacted Lotus Network Development today to ask if they were planning to set up a new franchise in the East/West Mildands area any time soon.

To my surprise and delight I was told that Central Lotus will be opening up in Nottingham next month. Their details will be put on the Lotus Cars website shortly.

Hopefully they'll do a discount for MLOC members! smile.png

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I contacted Lotus Network Development today to ask if they were planning to set up a new franchise in the East/West Mildands area any time soon.

To my surprise and delight I was told that Central Lotus will be opening up in Nottingham next month. Their details will be put on the Lotus Cars website shortly.

Hopefully they'll do a discount for MLOC members! :)

Hope MLOC get invited to grand opening day and test drives of various models

Fantastic news!

Whilst the guys at JCT Leeds have been really helpful in getting my car sorted, I wasn't looking forward to the logistics of servicing.

Graypaul / Sytner are just round the corner from the office, so this will be miles easier!

Not Sytners..... please..

Graypaul have had the builders in recently I've noticed.

Isn't there a Ferrari dealer in the West Mids that is also a Lotus service centre?

I like the sound of this. Might finally be able to get my window fixed!

Jon at Legacy Storm in Leicester can fix it!

Not Sytners..... please..

Graypaul have had the builders in recently I've noticed.

Isn't there a Ferrari dealer in the West Mids that is also a Lotus service centre?

Jon at Legacy Storm in Leicester can fix it!

Graypaul Ferrari in Shirley is the appointed Lotus Service cetre for Birmingham, however it's still listed as being round the M42 at Bromsgrove according to the Lotus Cars website.

Graypaul Ferrari in Shirley is the appointed Lotus Service cetre for Birmingham, however it's still listed as being round the M42 at Bromsgrove according to the Lotus Cars website.

So if I service my lotus there, do I get a Ferrari as a loan car?

Archived