litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New East Midlands Lotus Franchise Coming Soon

EuropaSman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barry said it's an existing unit being refurb'd and will be the best in Europe (?!)

My wife is so cheeky.. She's been over to the new site and spoken to the owner! (I only wanted for her to find out from a mate in a nearby unit, the phone number to see if I could get my car serviced!)

By the sounds of it "If Carlsberg made Lotus dealerships..." clap.gif

It's still a little way off, so I'm still taking my car up to Leeds for service #1, but it really looks like we are in for a treat!  

Well its not going to be stuck in some run down industrial estate then bangin.gif

Im guessing it will be on the same roundabout as the Harley dealership. Seems to be some work going on there. 

• 3 weeks later...

Simon Mac is spot on. There are already 3 new showroom cars waiting under covers. The premises are being altered as an interim measure to get the Dealership going, (Still will be immpresive) The final plan is

very special!!

There will be Car Sales, Service and Race Car Prep available.

Shouldnt be too much longer.

Simon Mac is spot on. There are already 3 new showroom cars waiting under covers. The premises are being altered as an interim measure to get the Dealership going, (Still will be immpresive) The final plan is

very special!!

There will be Car Sales, Service and Race Car Prep available.

Shouldnt be too much longer.

Thanks for the update Gaz.

Look forward to the opening and to pop in for a nosey. 

who owns it then?

Now it could be a complete stab in the dark, but GazDowning and an avatar of a racing Lotus, possibly an Evora GTE, might give it away. wink.png

Whoever it is, they are bound to be living the life of Riley, with all those lovely Loti to drive biggrin.png

Now it could be a complete stab in the dark, but GazDowning and an avatar of a racing Lotus, possibly an Evora GTE, might give it away. wink.png

Whoever it is, they are bound to be living the life of Riley, with all those lovely Loti to drive biggrin.png

Now I see the address I'm guessing something to do with the Krm racing truck that's down there.

Looking forward to this.

Good use of Riley there Simon. Hahaha

The only benefit I can see with the dealership being there, will be the cheap rates. 

Not the best or nicest area to have a "prestige" dealership.

But I wish them luck.

I stuck the postcode into google maps and thought exactly the same!

Hope it works out though, looking forward to having a local dealer.

Archived