litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus In The Peak - Sponsored By Comfort Controls Limited

Directors

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks to the organizers superbly done as per usual. We spent more time looking at the Chatsworth gardens than at the lovely Loti but both were outstanding. Great event, we did manage to catch up with a few lotus friends along the way and some of the cars on display were astounding.

Great work by all those involved!!!!

Cracking day. Big credit to Simon, Dean, all the team and group leaders for all the time and effort put in.

After a wet start the sun shone through and made for a great afternoon.

Don't worry folks, the models in safe hands..... Build thread coming soon ????

What a great day.   Huge thanks to all of the organising team, another very special event today, extremely well planned and organised.    Many thanks to Dean for asking me to park amongst the cars near the gazebo - it made it even more special.

Let's not forget, it's now a pan-European event, with a trophy-winning Europa all the way from France!   It just shows how this event is growing every year, and getting better and better.

The best bit for me though, is not the amazing range of cars, spanning several decades, nor the stunning historical venue - it's the people.   Such a warm welcome from the team and every time I go to these events I meet a load of new people, put faces to (user)names, and have a great laugh - this is what it's all about.

Well done chaps and chapesses - or as our French friend would say, "Bravo!"

Archived