litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus In The Peak - Sponsored By Comfort Controls Limited

Directors

What a wonderful bunch of Lotus owners you are!

A big shout out to my MLOC sisters Kate, Debbie and Sarah - thank you!

Feel privileged to be a part of this fantastic event.

Very proud of my husband.

Simon, you're a star.

Hope to see you all again next year!

#lovingthemlocfamily

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop it!

I have known for many, many, many years that I am one of the most unphotogenic people on the planet. This just proves it to all on MLOC.

Bis - I am no longer talking to you......

Hello, All

I haven't been around for a number of years since selling the S1. A late night purchase of a ticket around June after following an email from one of the two forums meant the bug to get back into a Lotus has returned (apologies for turing up in the Clio and parked at the side). My wife and I had a great day seeing some lovely cars and chatting to some extremely friendly/welcoming people including the polite MLOC lady who understood the confusion at the entrance and Dave Barthorpe for the great Sport 160 chat/details (looks like someone beat me to it tonight, Dave). Looking forward to returning to Loti ownership very soon.

Thanks for a great day,

Lee

I went and met Luke in the grey S2 after he broke down again in Youlgreave. Battery is flat as the alternator has failed. Ended up getting the RAC to it in the end.

We were there for a few hours in the afternoon, another great event and fantastic turnout.

Archived