litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Potential New Owner - What To Get?

Stik

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just pretend it isn't a CR jonny :) Your ordinary, run of the mill white S2. With used condoms on the seats.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, i look forward to meeting you at any runs you do

You do what you want, it's a cool car nevertheless.

congrats on the purchase, you'll love it.

your bound to change a few bits over time as the upgrade bug kicks in, so i reckon you've got a well sorted start point, and a great looking car whatever its heritage.

3 weeks and counting........

oh and thats another exige sold, there'll be none left for fish soon,

seriously i remember when pistonheads had 60 + s2 exigesfor sale now its heading towards 20.

got to be good for residuals, although dont think it will ever hit s1 levels due to numbers made.

richbk

Great news! I'm only down the road from you so will keep an eye out. In fact coming into Grantham today to do some grocery shopping :/

{' timestamp='1364640827' post='245891']

Great news! I'm only down the road from you so will keep an eye out. In fact coming into Grantham today to do some grocery shopping :/

Well if you see some tall guy waving madly in the street, it's me :) Where are you based? Also, beware that there's a big road closure in Grantham at the moment and the traffic is about 10x worse than it usually is (if you can believe it...)

Well if you see some tall guy waving madly in the street, it's me smile.png Where are you based? Also, beware that there's a big road closure in Grantham at the moment and the traffic is about 10x worse than it usually is (if you can believe it...)

:D Thanks for the heads up....both for the forewarning of what would've seemingly been some crazy tall guy waving frantically at me and also for the traffic issue. So sod that, its normally bad enough so we're now going to Stamford :)

Stik, reckon if you put a tri stripe and CR decals back on (excluding the condom sticker) you have a rather unique car... the worlds one and only Exige Club Racer in white?

well it would make more sense than just plain white and would sound better when you sell it! Congratulations by the way!!! The one week i had to wait for mine took forever, three weeks will take forever lol

Congrats on the purchase & welcome to the white Exiges club :)

Hopefully by the time 3 weeks pass the weather will be just right to enjoy it, if not you will still love it anyway!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived