litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Potential New Owner - What To Get?

Stik

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they offered to pay as soon as i told them of the problems - just wish they'd dealt with it when they still had the chance really! It was a killer to have it sitting on my driveway on the first day, sun shining down and everyone blasting around in their summer cars :)

Not yet, i've not had the time to go looking yet. I'll send a few emails now.

What do you reckon about the Lotus lettering on the back? I've got the option of either silver or black. I'd quite like black, but i think with the black stripe back on the T will get lost. Maybe i could get a small T shape cut out of the black stripe so that it gives it an edge?

sJrBlyX.png

Forgive my terrible mspaint skills :)

I think the T might actually be bit bigger than the other letters on my picture, i am not very competent with computer graphics :)

a7esk, do you have the logo on the back of yours? Do you have a bigger photo i could see?

I think the T might actually be bit bigger than the other letters on my picture, i am not very competent with computer graphics smile.png

a7esk, do you have the logo on the back of yours? Do you have a bigger photo i could see?

Black strips with Lotus chrome letters.

just like this one http://www.sardrabbit.com/psc/index_files/Page1103.htm

and this is how mine is the same .

cars029_zpsee4f9485.jpg

I think silver- black with the border makes it look like l o T u s IMO. (...and a7esk is biased by his own stripy-ness!)

No not me ???

DSC_0130_zpsf58d88e4.jpg

So many decisions! Not sure about the rear panel in black, might be a bit much on a white car. I shall perhaps try to apply my legendary mspaint skills to a photo and see what i think

Archived