28th - 30th June 2024

Bye bye Lotus ....... for now!

marky_p72

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"money well spent is soon forgotten 🙂"

I like that one Ray.

Mine is........Money has no value until it is spent.

My thoughts on the blue 250's.............. wait until a nice carbon-shod green one hits the market.  (get on with it Duncs)

19 minutes ago, PJT said:

"money well spent is soon forgotten 🙂"

I like that one Ray.

Mine is........Money has no value until it is spent.

My thoughts on the blue 250's.............. wait until a nice carbon-shod green one hits the market.  (get on with it Duncs)

I've faffed about for so long that all of the good new 410 deals (and I had a couple of absolute belters available to me!) have now run out of time :lol: What with that and the gold 410 fiasco I've admitted to myself that I'm tighter than a tight thing and that I will probably have the 250 until I can no longer get in/out - which to be fair is not such a bad thing :clap:

3 minutes ago, MG4Lotus said:

The B&C one is now sold, so congrats or commiserations

There is no doubt that nice stock priced correctly is moving. It would seem most Lotus dealers have low used stock levels.

It’s not me I’m afraid! Blimey it went quickly, but never mind. I’m still getting my head around spending that much on a toy!!
I spoke to the private seller and he seems ok, but can’t do much at the moment (COVID) so when things lift maybe I’ll go and view as he’s not too far away.
Thanks again for your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

Hi all -  I'M BACK!! 

It's been a long wait but I recently picked up a 220 Cup. So far I have only driven it steadily home in the dark on collection and then went away on holiday, so it has been agonising waiting to give it a proper drive! However, I am planning for a spin after work tonight, and will try and remember to stop and take some pictures! 

Mark

Thanks for the welcome back! What a machine! Can't wait to get it on track, but slighly concerned about the noise levels! (Bedford being my local track).

Would have loved to come for the MT run on the 12th, but A, I'm away and B, it's full! 

Hopefully I'll make a run soon.

Here's a few pics.

Cheers again,

Mark

IMG_5451.thumb.JPG.cd78398d364640dcfd7f09a4b5703c05.JPGIMG_5452.thumb.JPG.78bb8009146901f1d4fa579ec7d117f2.JPGIMG_5453.thumb.JPG.403f53a9b0d0f107ed3344a2441cb43d.JPG

Archived