litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Bye bye Lotus ....... for now!

marky_p72

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a standard 220 exhaust on eBay atm at Β£250 (or best offer) which seems rich and it's been on a while so possibly a deal to be struck if you're after one.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/lotus-220-cup-exhaust-system-/223534221698?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

If its a 8” 2bular its should be fine for trackdays, jim did do a 7” and they are a good bit louder had one fitted to my 250, he did not sell many and discontinued them simply because they struggled to meet noise limits at most circuits. Its not a big job to take the diffuser off and have a lookπŸ‘

8 hours ago, martenr1975 said:

There is a standard 220 exhaust on eBay atm at Β£250 (or best offer) which seems rich and it's been on a while so possibly a deal to be struck if you're after one.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/lotus-220-cup-exhaust-system-/223534221698?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Thanks for the link. Would prefer to keep the current set upΒ if possible, so will have to take my chance. Maybe avoid Bedford for the first outing!

7 hours ago, lotus111 said:

If its a 8” 2bular its should be fine for trackdays, jim did do a 7” and they are a good bit louder had one fitted to my 250, he did not sell many and discontinued them simply because they struggled to meet noise limits at most circuits. Its not a big job to take the diffuser off and have a lookπŸ‘

Ok, great. Are they labelled or case of justΒ measuring?

I’ve got a 2bular o y 250Mark and had no problems at Donington on a 95db day, sorry only just realised it’s you I’m chatting to on Cup owner’s Facebook πŸ™ˆ

1 minute ago, LRS7 said:

I’ve got a 2bular o y 250Mark and had no problems at Donington on a 95db day, sorry only just realised it’s you I’m chatting to on Cup owner’s Facebook πŸ™ˆ

Haha! Ok, that sounds reassuring.Β 

1 minute ago, marky_p72 said:

Sorry to say they are not labelled so its out with the tape measure lol. They are a great manufactured exhaust and Jim is a great guy, give him a call he will definitely help you if he can. This was myΒ 7” silencer not sure if it will help you. πŸ‘

20AAA582-150D-4798-B36B-32DA3D82A4C8.jpeg

20A381DD-4052-441F-AB5F-3B36009CCFCA.jpeg

3 minutes ago, marky_p72 said:

Haha! Ok, that sounds reassuring.Β 

I’ll twist Ray’s arm and see if he’ll doΒ another Tick run later this month you can join πŸ˜‰ I must say the sausage cobs at Rutland are worth the early Sunday startΒ 

2 minutes ago, LRS7 said:

I’ll twist Ray’s arm and see if he’ll doΒ another Tick run later this month you can join πŸ˜‰ I must say the sausage cobs at Rutland are worth the early Sunday startΒ 

Marky was on my first ever Tick run :)Β we have done a lot of run's n trackdays togetherΒ 

1 minute ago, Elisemadray said:

Mark was on my first ever Tick run :)Β 

I was on your first tick run what car was Mark in sure i will have a pic. You know me trying hard to be a David Bailey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Archived