litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Elisemadray

Hi All, this years event is shaping up to be the best yet, The Runs are improved and FANTASTIC, the meeting site has real Peaks Appeal, If your going to attend can I ask you buy your tickets ASAP , available in the forum store, So we can ensure that we have everything in place for your enjoyment please get the family to meet you there, if your on a run, they will love to see the steam trains and maybe take a ride, meet friends new and old.  please have a look at the Peaks info thread.

Be proud 'Lotus in the Peaks' is our event, help make it a success

Thanks

Ray

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, El-ahrairah said:

Fantastic. 

Speaking of which, I broke my litp gold decal on car.. Wonder if any are left? Want to wear it with pride on my car. Enjoyed last years event immensely.

What you thinking/doing this year Mike, Ashbourne or Matlock?

1 hour ago, El-ahrairah said:

Fantastic. 

Speaking of which, I broke my litp gold decal on car.. Wonder if any are left? Want to wear it with pride on my car. Enjoyed last years event immensely.

Phil s1 will have one if there are any left. We have a new design this year though, which will be in the welcome pack as usual.  I think it's better than the old design 😊

1 hour ago, El-ahrairah said:

Fantastic. 

We still have a few left Mike, pm me your address details and I'll post one out to you.

• 2 weeks later...

So excited! :clap:

Just like my good lady I've decided to start getting dolled up for LitP 'early' 

• New Sparkly wheels
  • New spark plugs / HT coils and leads / 52mm throttle body / TPS / camshaft sensor / MAP sensor
  • New Billys all round

Good job I decided to change the bilsteins as the 16 year old originals were...well see for yourself

5ae4e90e40b06_billys1.jpg.f933f2c1f68327f405b55b7a3e73c471.jpg5ae4e3a0adaaf_billys1.jpg.e1f6911e5130a59e81d549136badf5ac.jpg

So fed up of inching one wheel up at a time I made this. I'm sure there's something you can buy but  it works pretty well and saved me loads of time.

5ae4e82109e53_Rearbrace1.jpg.c64c666a137eebd47749223b7b551809.jpg5ae4e82856d81_Rearbrace2.jpg.02fea5fda121e36b6244c2a6581e0abc.jpg5ae4e83181ce5_Rearbrace3.jpg.c7925ea67eb67edc1aad952cec29a4bb.jpg

See you all there - I'm the one with the sparkly boots ! :lol:

billys2.jpg

So this year I will be missing Lotus in the Peak and thus will not be leading a group :(

however I went out on my Todd and did the Matlock run and you are definitely in for a treat! Combining some of the best bits of all the previous runs and some new fresh bits!

top Work Dean and team. 

Archived