litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exige S1 Restoration (images changed).

jonnyfox

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er, and my S1 Exige too! I guess mine will be usurped now, and relegated to the back row. 😩

I’m really looking forward to seeing yours Jonny, can’t wait! 

• 1 month later...

Newsflash......... Car is off to Gav's tomorrow.  I popped in the other week while I was in Burton and arranged a date to have the car collected and dropped off.  I'm at a point where it's time to get the car checked out good and proper and STARTED.  John from JSR has checked and double checked all the electrics last week.  He found a few things and sorted a few things, I owe him a massive thanks.  So as we stand, a new immobiliser, a new alarm, a neater job made of the battery cut out wiring and I've swapped out the chrome handbrake grip for a new OE jobby via DeRoure. I think it looks way way better.  This year I shall not be letting Dean down and making LiTP.

27263874137_2f38de3375_c.jpg

41233913725_49d1cfe695_c.jpg

28262083378_14d6910a0f_c.jpg

41233897255_6a88d60cff_c.jpg

40327735160_a569ce9468_c.jpg

42088193392_25f333e727_c.jpg

Next two weeks should be exciting but I'm not nervous oh no, not one little bit :wacko::jumpy::fear::taz:

Just makes me want to clean my car! Bloody brilliant! Was there an option to have the centre tunnel and gear box surround painted? Think it looks really good and if there wasn’t it’s how it should have been.

25 minutes ago, The Cakes said:

Just makes me want to clean my car! Bloody brilliant! Was there an option to have the centre tunnel and gear box surround painted? Think it looks really good and if there wasn’t it’s how it should have been.

Yours looked lovely yesterday though - I wanted a close look at it but didn't have time!

4 hours ago, DeanB said:

Yours looked lovely yesterday though - I wanted a close look at it but didn't have time!

Thank you and sorry I had to shoot off early. Enjoyed all the cars, thanks for your efforts.

52 minutes ago, The Cakes said:

Thank you and sorry I had to shoot off early. Enjoyed all the cars, thanks for your efforts.

You're welcome!

You've got to help me out here though - you can't bring one car and not the other to LitP.  You need to enlist a trusted accomplice to bring the other.  What do you say?  Can you be persuaded?

Weather permitting of course

😁😁😁

#don'taskdon'tget  #lotuslove

19 minutes ago, DeanB said:

You're welcome!

You've got to help me out here though - you can't bring one car and not the other to LitP.  You need to enlist a trusted accomplice to bring the other.  What do you say?  Can you be persuaded?

Weather permitting of course

😁😁😁

#don'taskdon'tget  #lotuslove

Might be a struggle as my wife won’t drive them! Two has become three........🙈 😊

On 20/05/2018 at 21:16, jonnyfox said:

Newsflash......... Car is off to Gav's tomorrow.  I popped in the other week while I was in Burton and arranged a date to have the car collected and dropped off.  I'm at a point where it's time to get the car checked out good and proper and STARTED.  John from JSR has checked and double checked all the electrics last week.  He found a few things and sorted a few things, I owe him a massive thanks.  So as we stand, a new immobiliser, a new alarm, a neater job made of the battery cut out wiring and I've swapped out the chrome handbrake grip for a new OE jobby via DeRoure. I think it looks way way better.  This year I shall not be letting Dean down and making LiTP.

27263874137_2f38de3375_c.jpg

41233913725_49d1cfe695_c.jpg

28262083378_14d6910a0f_c.jpg

41233897255_6a88d60cff_c.jpg

40327735160_a569ce9468_c.jpg

42088193392_25f333e727_c.jpg

Next two weeks should be exciting but I'm not nervous oh no, not one little bit :wacko::jumpy::fear::taz:

Wow Jonny 

cant wait to see it I might have to pop over to GAV’s ( I can’t go wrong with GAV) to have a cheeky look as I need to collect something from him anyway 

i think you should arrange a Simba night to celebrate but have a drink this time 😂😂😂

regards

colin x

27 minutes ago, DeanB said:

There's a new baby?  Pray tell!

2-Eleven, been at Gav’s and now having some minor bodywork sorted. Hopefully fetching it back this week, vinyl back on and it should be about perfect. 👌🏻

Archived