litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exige S1 Restoration (images changed).

jonnyfox

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you trailer it, it can’t win car of the day......which I’d say it has a damned fine chance of winning....

Just leave out the last few bits and drive it there with your fingers crossed, hehe, nobody will notice.  After all you’ve done such a slap-dash rushed job on the whole thing nobody will look at it anyway mate :lol:

What's all this nonsense about trailered cars not being eligible for the LitP Car of the Day trophy?

Take it from me, the Car of the Day rules ARE NOT changing - people can vote for whatever car they like, for whatever reason(s) they like. One vote only per person.  Simples!

10 hours ago, DeanB said:

What's all this nonsense about trailered cars not being eligible for the LitP Car of the Day trophy?

Take it from me, the Car of the Day rules ARE NOT changing - people can vote for whatever car they like, for whatever reason(s) they like. One vote only per person.  Simples!

Sorry Dean, I thought I had read that this would change this year.   Wrist slapped then...

21 hours ago, Daveb99 said:

If you trailer it, it can’t win car of the day......which I’d say it has a damned fine chance of winning....

Just leave out the last few bits and drive it there with your fingers crossed, hehe, nobody will notice.  After all you’ve done such a slap-dash rushed job on the whole thing nobody will look at it anyway mate :lol:

Lol it really has been a whirlwind turn around Dave. I'd actually really like to drive it there, it wont go far but LitP is worth every mile.  I don't get to go often as I'm usually in Spa that weekend but it's all changed this year so the group of us will definitely be coming along. I do enjoy catching up and putting names to faces. I just hope it doesn't disappoint. 

7 minutes ago, jonnyfox said:

Lol it really has been a whirlwind turn around Dave. I'd actually really like to drive it there, it wont go far but LitP is worth every mile.  I don't get to go often as I'm usually in Spa that weekend but it's all changed this year so the group of us will definitely be coming along. I do enjoy catching up and putting names to faces. I just hope it doesn't disappoint. 

Jonny this is great news. I'm chuffed you are supporting the event.  I am intriguef to know who 'the group' of you are, but I hope they come bearing Lotuses 😁😁😁

By the way, for the full effect you ought to book in to the Charles Cotton at Hartington for the Friday & Saturday. Friday night especially will be fun!

If you need a garage to store the car overnight let me know and i should be able to arrange it.

Me and Ben in our S1's, Sean and Wes in there Sport 160's. And not forgetting Rob hopefully sporting a particular set of very sexy wheels :tup:

Will contact you later Dean with regards the garage possibly thanks mate. 

1 hour ago, Rob999 said:

I’ll check my Rota; I may be able to bring Jonny’s evil twin to LiTP....

14 minutes ago, jonnyfox said:

Me and Ben in our S1's, Sean and Wes in there Sport 160's. And not forgetting Rob hopefully sporting a particular set of very sexy wheels :tup:

Ooh this is making me very happy!

17 minutes ago, jonnyfox said:

Great news for LitP........no so great for me - seeing two S160’s there will make me seriously miss mine.....!

Archived