Sign in to follow this  
jonnyfox

Exige S1 Restoration (images changed).

That is a very nice bit of kit. Was considering changing mine for one of those. It's quick release but has a tiny bit of play in it.

Can I ask where your anodiser is.

Cheers

I do like the quick release and steering wheel combo. 

Looks good quality.

could have sworn that dash panel with the EXIGE was high gloss finish earlier...???

when finished it will look better than a brand new car coming out of the Lotus Factory at this rate

could have sworn that dash panel with the EXIGE was high gloss finish earlier...???

when finished it will look better than a brand new car coming out of the Lotus Factory at this rate

Certainly was but it looked pants when I test fitted a few bits in the car so off to Allan Whites it went with the binnacle for some matching alcantara seat treatment. Shame because the black hard anodise was a beautiful finish, just didn't work sadly. Edited by jonnyfox

Well the Exige won't get finished this year. Firstly all the little jobs are taking longer than expected and I'm tending to do every little job with as much attention to detail as possible. Secondly I've just bought an R300 and its EPIC!

35711519955_720867e567_c.jpg

Edited by jonnyfox

Well the Exige won't get finished this year. Firstly all the little jobs are taking longer than expected and I'm tending to do every little job with as much attention to detail as possible. Secondly I've just bought an R300 and its EPIC!

IMG_20160318_112942_zpsek6plexu.jpg!

That looks tasty!

Love it Alex! Donnington was mental yesterday!

Jonny, tell me about it, I am eyeing up one and thinking of pensioning off the Exige, I will get BAT to look after it, just as you recommended. Looking at an academy car with 125bhp sigma.

I had not spotted your one for sale, but I want cheap, so I do not worry about bending it. I thought you got yours last year?

Will it be at Anglesey?

The one I like is on piston heads, orange, in Suffolk, 15k. Looks good to me.

Edited by winthattt

I bought it off Jonny, I made the commitment last year. It used to be BaT3 in its previous life. Yep it'll be there Friday and Saturday Keith. I'll be sharing a garage with Ben & Dave.