litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Out In Derbyshire Tomorrow...

DeanB

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great run out this morning, cheers Dean and all great company as allways. Defo keep the logflume bits in the run ;)

My apologies to everyone for hiccup at the top of winnats. Cheers from the naughty corner :(

Superb morning out, brilliant choice of roads and good company.

Starting to get to grips with the handle of the Elise felt more n more confident the longer we where out.

Covered bang on 200miles including getting to and from home.

After an eventful early start at the Normanby by Spital Chapter of MLOC due to 1) Forgeting my coat, 2) An element of my rear diffuser falling off, and 3) A tank slapper on the way to the meeting point, today was great! It was good to see old faces, meet new people and have a great drive through some epic scenery. Thanks Dean for organising it, and I'm happy to report minimal stone chipping (though the screen has taken a hit :-( ) and tyres that are well and truly worn in. Good to see you all. Now Alex, what's this about video footage?!? And Dean, can I have the route please??

Cheers,

Kurt.

Dean, thanks for that, great run, good company, good banter, nice scenery, but will take my jetski next time!

look forward to the next one. next week anyone?

looking forward to seeing the video as well alex - maybe we need a projector at the next 'fish' meeting?

Paul

Archived