litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Out In Derbyshire Tomorrow...

DeanB

In regards to hoovering the garage I do that!! And mine is lotus is a shed (until I can get it all re painted etc) is it really that weird?!.. Faster than sweeping!

And I clean all my tools!...

Muzza the pic of your S1 does look awsome love the colour, I wonder if I should re paint in blue????!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I don't mean to tease Scatty! Lol - & no, no, no it's NOT a new Exige S?!

Don't get me wrong I would love to help Lotus out & have a dabble in that direction, but my long suffering wife would finally blow with that scale of indulgence for a Sunday car! Who do you think I am IGYW haha!!

2008 Exige S is the purchase - Aspen White - Am waiting for a few bits to be done, plus a service & a plate swap - Am childishly exited!

looking over some photos over the w/e i came across this from the factory trip...

post-4390-0-95756600-1358177392_thumb.jpg

... was this when cracks started appearing in S1 Elise ownership Murray? Funny how its a near identical car to the one you've ordered!

And whats with all these new Exige owners... i think thats 3 MLOC'ers having purchased one since the start of the new year, and Chris Edeson & Fish are considering them also?

No cracks Simon I still want both!

Oooh look at that white one though - makes me want hoover the garage!!

In regards to hoovering the garage I do that!! And mine is lotus is a shed (until I can get it all re painted etc) is it really that weird?!.. Faster than sweeping!

And I clean all my tools!...

Muzza the pic of your S1 does look awsome love the colour, I wonder if I should re paint in blue????!

Azure blue, lovely colour Jody. When its polished up it looks fab - but when its dirty it looks a little drab hence my polishing addiction!

Another cleaning related issue!!

I too have a car cleaning addiction! but with the bodywork on mine being cracked/scabby dry in patches.. the dirt makes it look better (with clean wheels of course).

Im alittle way off it getting painted yet but that still doesnt stop me enjoying the ride/noise/vibe and of course the laugh at the meets.

This Sunday is not looking realistic, weather wise. BBC forecast says snow and minus 1 all morning.

I hope it's wrong, but I fear I might be putting it off for another week....

At least Russ will be happy!

Mutley I didn't come over last week because it snowed then too. I have a route in mind that I want to try out but I want to keep it quiet for now because the idea is we will use it for the Chatsworth event in July. I want it to feel brand new then if at all possible.

I am gutted we have snow and ice because I am dying to get out there and try it!

Hopefully it will have warmed up a bit by next Sunday.....

Archived