litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Out In Derbyshire Tomorrow...

DeanB

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I don't mean to tease Scatty! Lol - & no, no, no it's NOT a new Exige S?!

Don't get me wrong I would love to help Lotus out & have a dabble in that direction, but my long suffering wife would finally blow with that scale of indulgence for a Sunday car! Who do you think I am IGYW haha!!

2008 Exige S is the purchase - Aspen White - Am waiting for a few bits to be done, plus a service & a plate swap - Am childishly exited!

Murray sounds ace. When do you get it?

If you don't have it by next Sunday, come along in your shed and then you can have my passenger seat. An opinion on the run as we go along would be a real help.

But no pressure.

ps Des what if it spits a bit with rain?

Twil hopefully be the week after next because of the plate swap from the S1 & needing to have another plate on that to free up my garage.

Thanks for the seat offer, will consider & would love to. Though I can hear mutterings that I will be accompanying my littlest to a Ski lesson at the Tamworth snow dome!

My bargaining powers are currently limited!!

Will confirm if I can wing it...

An 's' in white, just perfect Murray....I'm guessing you've hoovered the garage in anticipation of its arrival....

I bet you can't wait....

Dean, we won't see des if its windy let alone a spit of rain....:-)

An 's' in white, just perfect Murray....I'm guessing you've hoovered the garage in anticipation of its arrival....

I bet you can't wait....

Dean, we won't see des if its windy let alone a spit of rain....:-)

Actually I have hoovered the garage! blush.png

Ha! I bet you, any money, you hoover it again before you pick up the Exige! In the certain knowledge it is madness you will do it anyway!

Or would that just be me?

Anyway, is it too early to show us some pics of it? And list the spec?

Haha defo issues!

Will be out there for shore cleaning further when the blue ones sad departure occurs!!

The Exige is a standard 220 touring, 17K on the clock. The only factory option I can see apart from the Touring Pack is the seven split spoke forged alloys, which I did want to find one with.

Will post some picks when I get some...

I would Dean but I can't - My lovely S1 is sold & tucked away polished in the garage as I await the delivery of my new ride!

no no Muzza how could you ?

I posted the above in reaction to your first post have now read further posts. Yeh exige great !!!

But still how did you let go of the s1. It is stunning !!

name='Hammered' timestamp='1358108381' post='242224']

no no Muzza how could you ?

[/u]

I know, I know!

It's taken some persuasion to make me part from it! I just wish I could keep both!!

I have wanted an Exige S from the day it was launched though & have to live the dream...

I know, I know!

It's taken some persuasion to make me part from it! I just wish I could keep both!!

I have wanted an Exige S from the day it was launched though & have to live the dream...

Just what I was thinking I would love to to own both your new and sold motor ;)

All the best with it mate, bet you can't wait !

I'm still a bit saddened I may not see your lovely S1 again :(

Archived