litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Extraordinary effort by all involved, including the main General himself - Dean. An amazing day, amazing people, amazing cars, amazing lunch, amazing weather.

What more could anyone ask for. Kudos Sir.

Bis.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a fantastic day big thank you again to Dean & Marie & Everyone else involved ,great weather and good company really enjoyed the day cannot wait to do it again.

Andy & Carol

Sorry to bring the tone down, but I just found the source of the unpleasant smell in the car. It seems that I stepped into something 'soft' with both shoes!! biggrin.png

ha ha, thats funny.

i know what you mean though. i was going for my hat trick and id only been there 15 minutes....they need to change their diet i think!!!!!

andy, how much cake have you found since you returned home?????sleep.png

great day had by me and christie.thanks to dean and family for organizing this and for the food.and to all the leaders and Simon!happy 40th.to all others that helped out fantastic day .thanks to dustroom for the use of the Allen key.no squeekes on the way home.weather chatsworth and of course all the lotuse,s and non lotus were brilliant.

happy birthday mloc

cheers Daz and Christie.

What a fantastic day, Helen and I both really enjoyed ourselves.

Thank you to Dean and His helpers for a great day and delicious food.

Nice group of people thank you for having us. you are such a friendly lot.

Looking forward to next time.

PS. I never normally win anything, but today I won one of the raffle prizes, a £100 voucher for Eliseparts (never mind I have a Noble) I’m sure they will have something I can spend the voucher on.

Thanks Again

Mike & Helen smile.gif

Great day out me and my daughter had a fantastic time.

Great big thanks to Dean and all that helped make it a brill way to celebrate the 10th anniversary.

Dave and Chirtsie

Yep yep yep - great day - thanks ever so much to dean and mrs dean - that picnic was a different class

I should have listened to you dean and stayed another 5 mins for the raffle draw to pick up my prize :-)

I got half way home and realised that i hadn't voted for car of the day, but it turns out the one i would have voted for won anyway - absolutely stunning car. I was thinking on the way home today that the best thing about these events is the variety of cars on show - every one is a little bit different and has taken a slightly different approach - and that for me is one of the best things about the lotus community and wasn't something that i knew of before i bought my elise last year - that and the cracking drives and good company of course!

Great day - a proper way to pay tribute to 10 years of MLOC

you were missed mr fish...i was hoping you were going to burst out of the MLOC cake, but sadly it never happened...

LMFAO!!

He would have fitted in it easy!

Great day, thanks very much to everyone. I can't believe it's 10 years ago MLOC got going (it was also 10 years ago I bought the Elan).

Amazed to have made it at all, to tell the truth. Friday morning the Elan hadn't moved in over a year, was untaxed and un-MOT'd. It felt fantastic to give it a quick shine yesterday after it flew through its MOT with no advisories and free tax is always a small pleasure.

Left this morning in rainy Ratley and met Choppa and Newphooey in a gloomy Hockley Heath and the weather just got better from there. My bonce has a nice red glow now

See y'all at the next one!, Niall

Archived