litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New East Midlands Lotus Franchise Coming Soon

EuropaSman

I've been told where it is ! mf_prop.gif

Will pop by and confirm if my tip-off is correct.  But it isn't Sytner or Graypaul, or even on the same business park.

If the chap is right (and he did mention 3 brand new white Loti on site and under covers) then it will be handy for me !

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on!

Give us a clue to the location...

Where's the fun in that... rampant speculation is what makes forums popular :D

Seriously though, I will drive past on my way to work on Tuesday and confirm.  The only clue is it's near where lots of footballers live.

Shot in the Darkside like Snows Lotus 

Lexus Nottingham Lexus Nottingham

406 Derby Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 2GQ

406 Derby Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 2GQ Derby Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 2GQ

I can't imagine any footballers living on Derby Road.

Well, Sunday league ones excepted...

Where's the fun in that... rampant speculation is what makes forums popular :D

Seriously though, I will drive past on my way to work on Tuesday and confirm.  The only clue is it's near where lots of footballers live.

I'm thinking most of them will live in West Bridgford somewhere, but can't think where a new garage would be.

Except where Sandicliffe is?

Ya bugger!

I don't follow, or know, any footballers.....

Nor do I, I just know where they live... the Lambos with 25" chrome alloys,  give the game away about their chosen vocation :D

I've been told where it is ! mf_prop.gif

Will pop by and confirm if my tip-off is correct.  But it isn't Sytner or Graypaul, or even on the same business park.

If the chap is right (and he did mention 3 brand new white Loti on site and under covers) then it will be handy for me !

I hope your tip-off is correct. There's nothing like whipping things up with a good rumour, although from what I know it could be a bit of mare for anybody having to cross Nottingham city centre though. No doubt Central Lotus are on the final furlong in getting the dealership up and running. Looking forward to the opening, in fact champing at the bit. smile.png

I was told this month.

Well if there are really cars in there, you'd think soon.

The question for me is when they will be able to do any servicing.  It might start off as the showroom first, with works ongoing for the workshop. (This was the situation with the Tesla "dealer" in Birmingham)

Will MLOC members get an invite to the opening....?

Been racking my brains as to where it could be - hope it's this side of Nottingham and not anywhere near Variava's....

Archived