litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Should I Buy an Exige Sport 410

Elisemadray

well peeps I'm having a mad mo,, there is an autumn Gold Exige 410 for sale 2020 62K 1300mls so Cheap I have almost decided to buy it

what your thoughts? ( I would keep my Elise)

I have spoke with the seller and it seems OK?

had its1000 ml service is there anything that COULD EFFECT THE WARRANTY? I need to check?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing that would affect the warranty is not following Lotus running in schedule, they do plug into the ODB and send the information back to Hethel and seeing the car as as it’s 1000mile running service you can ask the dealership if where it was serviced for this information. It’s a good price for a great car if you have not driven a 410 I can sincerely say it will blow you mind away. Where is the car being advertised Ray? 

1 minute ago, lotus111 said:

The only thing that would affect the warranty is not following Lotus running in schedule, they do plug into the ODB and send the information back to Hethel and seeing the car as as it’s 1000mile running service you can ask the dealership if where it was serviced for this information. It’s a good price for a great car if you have not driven a 410 I can sincerely say it will blow you mind away. Where is the car being advertised Ray? 

PH and Autotrader private sale

concerns me its so cheap 

but a very nice car have a look 

someone we know is also looking at it I have now found out

Looked at the advert’s it looks great love the colour, it as the TFT option £1500 dash. No information regarding the car in the advert so call the seller and see if you gives you the information and feeling that you can can do a deal with him. I think I know the other forum member that is interested the car lol. If I can help you with the purchase of the car, viewing, collection please PM me 👍

Just now, lotus111 said:

Looked at the advert’s it looks great love the colour, it as the TFT option £1500 dash. No information regarding the car in the advert so call the seller and see if you gives you the information and feeling that you can can do a deal with him. I think I know the other forum member that is interested the car lol. If I can help you with the purchase of the car, viewing, collection please PM me 👍

Thanks Scott :) 

19 minutes ago, Elisemadray said:

thats what I thought, but it now seems a friend is also after it :( 

not worth falling out over a car so we will see what happens

For clarity, it's me - any others hiding in the woodwork?

Anyone who knows me knows that I've been tortured by V6 Exiges for the past 5 years :lol: I phoned the guy immediately the advert appeared but realised that I can't legally view it with the CV19 laws and struggled with the idea of buying completely blind. I'm still thinking about it but it's definitely a case of snooze you lose and/or fortune favours the brave :lol:

Ah Dunc, you are a crafty old sod......I remember being behind you in the queue for a very cheap Aquamarine Evora NA a year or so ago.....even you were too slow for that one though.

Surely a refundable deposit, followed by viewing and driving it after lockdown is lifted is the way to go?

Lol the genie out the bottle, it was easy to put two and two together and like I said I knew who the other interested potential buyer was lol. Anyway the car looks fantastic and I do hope you can come to a gentleman agreement between the two of you who buys the car and if I can help in anyway in viewing and collecting the car if it gets that far please PM me, I would be more than happy to help.

Archived