Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Should I Buy an Exige Sport 410

Elisemadray

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Daveb99 said:

Dean is just winding you up.  He knows that I beat him to it, Scatty is picking it up for me in his full PPE 👍🏻

Ha ha ha... 

i jumped ship from smiths (but they were classed as essential) and now at Xpo Logistics nr the airport... still bloody essential...

I think buying a lotus is classed as good for mental health.. as it’s now snowing, I’m out. I can’t drive when it’s dry...

2 minutes ago, DeanB said:

Dying to see details of this. I especially want to see what engine(s) it has, and what it looks like. 

Looks like it is going to be 3 cars, based on the same platform, not sure if they will all be launched at once but Lotus are certainly teasing us with those covers on!  

I take it then that it won't look like the yellow car (HT20 LSC) in the magazine articles!

I am hoping it'll have some of the Evija vents and maybe a similarly open interior.  I am also hoping for a convertible/roadster model.  Will there be an electric variant?

With an expected price of £82K, they are going to push a lot of current fans away, if the press are right.

Final outcome for this thread..

Last weekend I made a cash offer on the Gold 410 close to asking (told Ray of course!) with full details of how I would pay and get it collected - no messing about! Seller didn't say yes or no but said he had viewings on Sunday daytime so would get back to me.

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday he sent texts each day (after a reminder text from me) saying 'I will let you know for certain tomorrow'. No texts from him after Wed and I was getting a but fed up chasing so left it.

I texted him tonight, just to get it out of my system to be honest. Seems that he's had a private buyer messing him about for the week so he's lost patience and simply sold it to the trade. He says he's gutted to let it go to trade - but I've no idea why he didn't get back to me to talk?

Oh well, trying to convince myself I've dodged a bullet  :lol:

16 minutes ago, duncx said:

Final outcome for this thread..

Last weekend I made a cash offer on the Gold 410 close to asking (told Ray of course!) with full details of how I would pay and get it collected - no messing about! Seller didn't say yes or no but said he had viewings on Sunday daytime so would get back to me.

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday he sent texts each day (after a reminder text from me) saying 'I will let you know for certain tomorrow'. No texts from him after Wed and I was getting a but fed up chasing so left it.

I texted him tonight, just to get it out of my system to be honest. Seems that he's had a private buyer messing him about for the week so he's lost patience and simply sold it to the trade. He says he's gutted to let it go to trade - but I've no idea why he didn't get back to me to talk?

Oh well, trying to convince myself I've dodged a bullet  :lol:

Madness.  Suspect he has taken a bath on the trade value - 55 ish I reckon.  So he’s lost a fortune in under a year....I don’t understand some people!

Archived