New Arrival

Adtmits

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Daveb99 said:

Very exciting!   Why the delays Adam?

On the whole it has been admin related.. blamed on festive break etc. Endless amounts of chasing with plenty of other nonsense involved. I'll reserve some of the details until after tomorrow.

To make things simpler I asked for monies due, to be refunded and then transacted a new deal, which on reflection I should have done before or shortly after christmas.

It is somewhat ironic that this week I received a letter to say that my rejection of the Evora was refused as maintenance and upkeep was my responsibility, alongside it being my responsibility to ensure the vehicle met my needs 😂

All a bit painful, Lotus and others involved will need to be much better at this stuff if they intend to sell significantly higher volumes. 

Keeping everything crossed all goes smoothly tomorrow...I've actually not seen the 410 in the flesh. I bought it on photos which later turned out not to be the actual car!!

13 minutes ago, PJT said:

My the virus be banished and then we can all go out to play again.

Is yours a anniversary one Adam?

Indeed cant wait to go out on a run!

It's a 410 Sport with the Carbon seats. So essentially the same, but with the carbon rather body colour rear wing, cat scratches, blak mirror stalks, no stickers and a slightly different interior combo (I think!).

25 minutes ago, Adtmits said:

On the whole it has been admin related.. blamed on festive break etc. Endless amounts of chasing with plenty of other nonsense involved. I'll reserve some of the details until after tomorrow.

To make things simpler I asked for monies due, to be refunded and then transacted a new deal, which on reflection I should have done before or shortly after christmas.

It is somewhat ironic that this week I received a letter to say that my rejection of the Evora was refused as maintenance and upkeep was my responsibility, alongside it being my responsibility to ensure the vehicle met my needs 😂

All a bit painful, Lotus and others involved will need to be much better at this stuff if they intend to sell significantly higher volumes. 

Keeping everything crossed all goes smoothly tomorrow...I've actually not seen the 410 in the flesh. I bought it on photos which later turned out not to be the actual car!!

Jees, I can’t believe the crap you’ve been through with that Evora.

Fingers crossed the Exige is the opposite.

Not the best collection day picture! The garage isn’t quite ready, so a quick wash tomorrow and then under cover for the next few days given the forecasted weather.

Didn’t get to stretch it’s legs given the damp roads and running in phase. The ride is so smooth and compliant, it feels very eager love the gear shift.

Bonus is that it has the exhaust switch fitted too! Which was on the wish list! 

5CF27AD7-C654-44E6-B8B8-DAD0F11EF001.jpeg

Archived