litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Arrival

Adtmits

Thanks for sharing the pics Matt. I'd also not realised the cat scratches had been fitted as they were not in the photos.

Thanks for the positive comments it will be great to move on 👍

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fbd36d5364f568c4222698057c51d0ae.jpg
Welcome.

Would be fun to get a side by side shot based on reg plates at some point when they are in our hands...

Mine is orange too but haven’t seen it in the flesh yet... 23rd December hopefully

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dave,

It’s a base 410 with additional sweetners and includes some nice touches as a nod to the original S1 Exige.

https://media.lotuscars.com/en/news-articles/twenty-years-young-lotus-celebrates-the-exige-with-sensational-20th-anniversary-special-edition.html

Only 150 being built in this configuration I’m told.

Matt

Just caught up with this thread - great news Adam, your new car looks lovely :clap:

I've a real hankering for a 410 Exige myself, I'm just a bit too tight to take the plunge :lol:

EDIT: and another local car to look forward to from XH51MES  (sorry, don't know your name). I really like the extra touches on the 20th edition so I look forward to seeing that at Hassop :) 

Just caught up with this thread - great news Adam, your new car looks lovely :clap:
I've a real hankering for a 410 Exige myself, I'm just a bit too tight to take the plunge :lol:
EDIT: and another local car to look forward to from XH51MES  (sorry, don't know your name). I really like the extra touches on the 20th edition so I look forward to seeing that at Hassop  

Cheers. I’m Matt btw look forward to meeting soon

Any update on your delivery Matt?

I am hoping to know later tomorrow.

Would be great to a side shot, even with quick plate swap if we both have our other plates on! I've not bought my private plates hoping not to curse anything!

No news at this stage Adam from my perspective and with the Christmas break looming can see further delays creeping in.

Fingers crossed for you, you get yours handed over so give us all an update when you know.

Not sure where you are based but would be good to meet up on a run through here or I’m an Ambassador for SC:UK which is a large and free supercar and sports car club.

Take a look and join up if interested!

Matt

Good news is that we have concluded the bits and pieces with the Evora and the finance provider.

I was hoping for Xmas Eve, but Central are closed. It is looking tight, but not impossible for Wednesday. I'm tempted to wait until the 2nd if its after xmas as it will then be a 2021 registration if not a different plate.

Central did mention delivering a car in between Xmas and NY which I guessed was yours.

Looks great!

Shame we aren’t twins anymore.

Funnily enough my part ex is already up for sale too so am without a Lotus.

I phoned transport company myself today, not been overly impressed with communication and updates from Central if I’m honest. Got a call Xmas eve to say car had arrived then got told in same call oh sorry wrong vehicle so yours hasn’t arrived. Will give you a call back to confirm, never heard anything until I chased again today. Ended up as I say ringing On Time Auto myself quoted chassis number to find out where it was.

I’ve had to do a heck of a lot of chasing to get updates.

Perfectly pleasant they are but strike me as being understaffed.

I expect a certain level of service for £80k and don’t feel I’ve had it if I’m honest but maybe I’m a bit picky.

That being said super excited as hopefully will be collecting 2nd Jan as worst case but could be ready for New Year’s Eve based on today’s update I got myself lol.

Matt

Archived