litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Number 4...

Daveb99

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers.  Tomorrow is going to be crazy - our new family car (new shape Tiguan R-Line) is being delivered first thing.....then the first trip in it will be to Silverstone to collect the Exige.   Madness.   Pretty sure we'll never have two new cars in one day ever again - I'd better make the most of it.   This must be what's it's like if you were born on Christmas Day :rolleyes:

Edit - the S160 was picked up today......"gone, but not forgotten" - well I almost did...

That's stunning Dave.
I keep looking at Evora's and Exiges but the wife won't let me sell the kids

Hehe cheers Fish. I can assure you, having sold a child, the dog, a kidney and a gonad, life is a lot simpler with the Exige...

Couple of quick pics from a blast in the lanes earlier.34fe2bd7ab2dc97a15ff7106c68a59f0.jpgb3852e97378a22520c1c6277ca358805.jpge0338794f07bfa0e7ea79ad38cad08bf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Phil S1 said:

Lovely Dave...that's quite some driveway you have :wink:

You need to get some photos posted in the 2018 Calendar gallery now too :)

Yes Phil, it took our butler hours to shoo all the birds off the lawn, and even then our brace of Golden Eagles kept landing in the background :lol:

Calendar photos now sorted too, cheers for the reminder..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived