litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

It's Not The Car It Used To Be.....

jonnyfox

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I had a good mooch around, cleaned up again, it was only around the sandwich plate and filter, nowhere near as bad as the last few times. That though was possibly down to lower G and temperatures on a cold wet track day. It'll be monitored in between session at Hethel, hopefully should give us a better idea from where. There's also a little dip in the range between 2.5 & 3k so should map that out as well.

We have had numerous cars where the oil filter has worked loose and leaked, regardless of how tight it has been done up - best to put a jubilee clip round it and put the screw part of it against something like the sump etc to stop the filter unscrewing.

• 5 months later...

It's getting there.....new two piece wing pylons, washer bottle bracket and car half built....up....again!

image_zps44e73968.jpg

image_zpscc5e5c20.jpg

F*** the pOlice ;-)

image_zps423848f2.jpg

image_zps98a23586.jpg

And meet Mollypuss our new addition

image_zps16ffd853.jpg

Well it's running and last bits fitted today, all but the wing and an access panel that is. It's off tho get its vinyls Wednesday...... I got stopped twice by people loving the colours scheme.

Still have this strange water temp rocket to 94 degrees on start up and I've changed the sensor and had the system force bleed. No problem while driving and it was nice to get it on cam :mrgreen:

image_zps350c6acf.jpg

image_zps5446becc.jpg

image_zpseee0c686.jpg

image_zps36cc32df.jpg

Mixing it with the wifey.....

image_zpsbc994a40.jpg

Archived