litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus In The Peak 2016 Poster Art

DeanB

Hi folks
I have commissioned an artwork to promote this year's LitP event. I hope to print up some posters and flyers to distribute to help spread the word of this great event (he says modestly!). I would like to have some proper prints done as well, that can be framed and hung. I have found a screen printer to do it, on proper quality card and so on but we would need to order a minimum of 20. I can get them signed and numbered by the artist and the cost would be about £25 each.
I will attach a pdf file of the design. If you would be interested in buying one would you mind putting your name down on the list please (or pm me)?
Thanks.
Dean

post-2-0-28345100-1449181327.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if I'm right and Bob and Nick are on the list we have enough definites to order twenty. As already mentioned the price will be £25 plus postage and packaging. Given the small numbers it might be easier to pm me and I will give you my payment details.

I will be ordering 20 so there are 9 more to sell if anyone else is keen. Any money made over the cost will go back in to the club to defray some of the cost of the artwork.

Thanks

Dean

Archived